Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not True..
how long has Georgia carried Red...the same with Arizona...... Texas has carried Red since 1976 ..and Texas continues and will carry RED for the future
Georgia went blue in 1992. Arizona in 1996.

Trump flipped Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA in 2016 after 6+ elections of going blue. It's okay for him, but not for Biden?

•••
I am not from US and to be honest I have never understood your electing system, but I am glad that Trump lost. Just my personal opinion.

I feel that the relations between EU and US would've become bad if Trump won, at lest because Trump thinks Nato is c*** and has a personal battle with Germany.

•••
I am not from US and to be honest I have never understood your electing system, but I am glad that Trump lost. Just my personal opinion.

I feel that the relations between EU and US would've become bad if Trump won, at lest because Trump thinks Nato is c*** and has a personal battle with Germany.
This is definitely an international relations win for America.

•••
This is definitely an international relations win for America.
Yeah, maybe he'll bomb the hell out places again like Obama. Yayyy. Trump brokers peace in the middle east and the world falls silent and calling his relations with other leaders as "cuddling up to 'other' dictators". Laughable.

Lots of self hating anti Brexit Brits are glad that Biden got in. They hate Brexit and want Biden to be the nail in the coffin for a potential trade deal with the USA, but think that Scotland should be independent. :xf.laugh:

Empty barrels make the most noise.

•••
Yeah, maybe he'll bomb the hell out places again like Obama. Yayyy. Trump brokers peace in the middle east and the world falls silent and calling his relations with other leaders as "cuddling up to 'other' dictators". Laughable.

Lots of self hating anti Brexit Brits are glad that Biden got in. They hate Brexit and want Biden to be the nail in the coffin for a potential trade deal with the USA, but think that Scotland should be independent. :xf.laugh:

Empty barrels make the most noise.
He's had some great victories for sure, but also some unfulfilled promises and bad mis-steps. He's caused strained relationships with some important allies. And maybe the most important thing: his response to COVID has been disastrous on not only a national, but an international stage.

•••

It probably won't change much. If Biden is smart, he'll continue to go down the same path Trump did; America first.

He's a much nicer guy to deal with tho. He'll pick his battles wisely and use decent wording.

Fact is, this whole election has been a, and is an ongoing, sad period for democracy. No matter who you support, the clown or Biden, everyone lost during this election. America won't recover from this is the foreseeable future.

•••
American people have spoken. Uphold the democracy. Respect the majority. Politics is like a sport. If you lose, accept defeat gentlemanly. Otherwise, you're showing your true color to the whole world.

•••
If you lose, accept defeat gentlemanly.
Just like the left haven't for the past 4 years.

Really not sure what it has to do with upholding democracy though. Did it go away?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Just like the left haven't for the past 4 years.
Did Hillary not accept the results? I know she said she might challenge them if there proved to be good reason after the Russian investigation... But she did accept defeat didn't she?

Apparently Trump hasn't called Biden or anything. That might be the first time ever...?

Last edited:
•••
Did Hillary not accept the results? I know she said she might challenge them if there proved to be good reason after the Russian investigation... But she did accept defeat didn't she?

Apparently Trump hasn't called Biden or anything. That might be the first time ever...?
She's been banging the drum about Donald Trump for the past 4 years. Sounds like you've been reading the guardian.

Perhaps you missed pretty much every news outlet and celebs shreaking for the 4 years. We didn't.

Again did democracy go away?

Last edited:
•••
•••
there are certain nations that relied on Biden win thinking it will bring them good fortunes ... Canada being one of the biggest IMO.... those nations will come to find that fortunes of good will wont happen .... then they will turn to 2024 with hopes once again

•••
Last edited:
•••
Haha. The left needs a cultural shift back to normality one of these days. They think that Twitter and the degenerecy it promotes is normal.

Everything they hold dear is underpinned by the things they despise. A warped view of the world.

Someone I know said that Biden was the underdog and that's why he's glad he won. That made me laugh. :wacky: Honestly the mind boggles.

•••
Joe Biden is already trying to make a soft command, "Lets all come together" he will bring that harder as time goes... It is not going to Happen no matter how soft Biden opens his arms...

•••

Aren't you Canadian??

•••
Biden plans to align USA's interests with that of the rest of the world, and rejoin the Paris Agreement.

Serious questions like:

Article 4:
Should developing nations be held to the same carbon restraints as developed nations?

The whole world is working together, and I thing the USA should show that it's on ball with this one too. Speaking as an Australian here.

If you will recall his previous 8 years with Obama, Chaos, a middle east in flames, terrorism run rampant, backstabbing allies, giving precious minerals away to Russia or China, you should understand that Biden will only do A) What is good for Biden's personal wallet and B) Whatever China wants because they have the goods on his dirty deals and will expose him is he resists. So, goodbye Taiwan, your freedom survived a lot, but not Democrat voter incompetence.

Last edited:
•••
now gas prices will be $4+ a gallon gas. and Ill have to pay more taxes for all the bums and ghetto people who play the government system that make more money then i do now

The biggest change is that this kind of racist statement will become less unacceptable!

•••
•••
Democrat cities will be breathing a sigh of relief, because now Big Daddy Biden will spend our precious money restoring the s--- they allowed to burn down.

•••
•••
Wait... is this the "No Canadians" club? Crap. I didn't see the sign.

did i insinuate that ? i simply asked the question..are you Canadian?

•••
"ghetto people who play the government system"

•••
Dear Biden,
Trump was nominated for three Nobel Peace Prizes for negotiating peace in the Middle East, something you were never able to do in 47 years. Try not to screw it up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back