Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Donald Trump received 70 million votes... the most of any sitting President in American history .... The 2020 Presidential election is a historical mail in ballot FRAUD election
There really isn't any evidence to support that...

•••
•••
Joe Biden is a “Chinese Puppet”

Joe Biden sacrificed his son Hunter to go into China to woo the wives and girlfriends of all the China leaders and make sex tapes with all of them. Hunter is a true American hero, gave the tapes to Joe to use as leverage in future negotiations.

•••
•••
Joe Biden sacrificed his son Hunter to go into China to woo the wives and girlfriends of all the China leaders and make sex tapes with all of them. Hunter is a true American hero, gave the tapes to Joe to use as leverage in future negotiations.

Hunter is “black sheep” with Burisma Ukraine
You’re lucky get to where you did.

Last edited:
•••
How do you think Biden won the election..... Get educated
But I do have to say, Trump is a mad genius of marketing and building a loyal base. It's truly incredible when you think about it. All he has to do is tweet "Fraud" and 70 million people believe it. That's power!

•••
•••
Joe said he’ll raise corporate taxes; 21 to 28%

Already hate Joe Biden policies.

think he lying about not taxing you if <400k too

Corporations have CFO's

Chief Financial Officers

They might reduce a corporations double tax by retaining and reinvesting earnings, rather than paying out them as dividends.

They might also avoid the double tax by financing investment with debt (money is cheap right now) rather than equity, since only corporate equity is subject to the double tax.

•••

you are simply fucking hilarious ....

•••
common sense prevails when all else fails.... Its very evident
The courts will want more than the common sense of the Trump campaign, though.

Ultimately he may get a few extra votes. Maybe Biden will lose some mailed votes that arrived late, but the Electoral Votes will remain the same when all is said and done.

But then there will be 70 million people left thinking conspiracy, with no evidence having been brought forward. Should be an interesting first year for Biden!

•••
The courts will want more than the common sense of the Trump campaign, though.

Ultimately he may get a few extra votes. Maybe Biden will lose some mailed votes that arrived late, but the Electoral Votes will remain the same when all is said and done.

But then there will be 70 million people left thinking conspiracy, with no evidence having been brought forward. Should be an interesting first year for Biden!

Its going to be an interesting whole 4 years .... for America

•••
•••
Just get an update from China:
President: Xi Jinping
Vice President (China Division): Joe Biden
Vice President (U.S. Division) Kamala Harris

•••
Back to domaining. Thanks to @shojib for starting this.

•••
Its going to be an interesting whole 4 years .... for America
For sure! Biden isn't terribly exciting, but you have to admit that it'll be kind of nice to have a stable leader.

•••
Democrats DE-Legitamized Donald Trump from be president for 4 years straight.... I expect Joe Biden will be given the same for 4 years from the Republicans for 4 years straight

•••
Democrats DE-Legitamized Donald Trump from be president for 4 years straight.... I expect Joe Biden will be given the same for 4 years from the Republicans for 4 years straight

Every. Single. Trump accomplishment;
marginalized likes Nyt Huff, WashPost, Vox etc

“Tax cuts for rich” “GDP increased 30%” & “Oil”
For first time ever; America energy dependent
Lower Trump taxes = growth and Prosperity
Not “tax cuts for the Rich; Trump & his friends”
Get a grip, Liberal media; and hold Biden to
Same journalistic standards you held Trump.

fear for our oil industry; “PA fracking”

Last edited:
•••
Congrats to the Vice President & President Elect!

Cheers
Corey

•••
He voted for the Iraq war. What a guy. :bag:

•••
Screenshot 2020-11-07_17-17-47-419.png

These two states are RED ... Have been RED for a very long time

I feel each RED state will begin protecting the integrity of there RED state from this day going forward.... I feel it will no longer be an effort of the complete union...but RED individual as to protect the integrity of their state..... and i 100% agree with this.... my state is RED and won by 700,000+ votes..... we are going to begin today to keep our state RED....

Last edited:
•••
Hi

i can give my reason why..

trump as president, was too erratic, and with the tweets, too emotional.
as prez, that's a reflection of the country.

he was too divisive, which means he couldn't be a patriot
and because he abandoned the project to stop corona, (supposedly spearheaded by pence), ( and attempts to discredit dr fauci) then he did not uphold the oath of office to protect the american people

biden won, simply because others did not want trump to continue to represent the USA.

another + for biden, is he had courage and confidence in kamila harris to pick her as running mate.
the victory notches another star in history for 2020
first african american vp
first female vp
first african american female vp

biden may be close to being "old as dirt", but he's still cognizant enough to make good choices.
and that's what it's about right now, for the country to come together.

imo...
Soon she will be president,
. Biden won't be able to hold for long, most likely their plan all along.

•••
Show attachment 172863

These two states are RED ... Have been RED for a very long time

I feel each RED state will begin protecting the integrity of there RED state from this day going forward.... I feel it will no longer be an effort of the complete union...but RED individual as to protect the integrity of their state..... and i 100% agree with this.... my state is RED and won by 700,000+ votes..... we are going to begin today to keep our state RED....
States flip from red to blue all the time, and vice versa. What's the big deal?

•••
States flip from red to blue all the time, and vice versa. What's the big deal?

Not True..
how long has Georgia carried Red...the same with Arizona...... Texas has carried Red since 1976 ..and Texas continues and will carry RED for the future

Last edited:
•••
Not True..
how long has Georgia carried Red...the same with Arizona...... Texas has carried Red since 1976 ..and Texas continues and will carry RED for the future

Yupp;

Georgi huge symbolic win irrespective who win

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back