Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So what about the armed right-wing groups cruising about because they think the lefties stole these elections? What about the right-wing lies and aggression. There are no saints here... Just saying...

where are they?? i see none? if you are speaking of far right ... they have very very little support from Republicans .... go by what you see in the streets of America now, and to come...what you see is the truth..not what yahoo..CNN..and all the media write to you... what you see with your own eyes is the truth my friend

•••
If Biden is smart, he'll continue to go down the same path Trump did; America first

That's why I add a tarrif everytime I deal with a domainer from another country ... oh wait, that would be really stupid.

I know a lot of whites profiting from us paying taxes, not working. Living in the ghettos. Just saying

Don't worry, I know exactly what you're "just saying". I just don't think you have the balls to say it out loud though. Or maybe you do after four years of Trump

•••
That's why I add a tarrif everytime I deal with a domainer from another country ... oh wait, that would be really stupid.

Don't worry, I know exactly what you're "just saying". I just don't think you have the balls to say it out loud though. Or maybe you do after four years of Trump

So what is it you think I'm saying? Don't worry. I have the balls...

•••
This is worse than “they let grab by p***y”

Difficult video to watch;

Our new President; Watch before get removed;

Last edited:
•••
where are they?? i see none? if you are speaking of far right ... they have very very little support from Republicans .... go by what you see in the streets of America now, and to come...what you see is the truth..not what yahoo..CNN..and all the media write to you... what you see with your own eyes is the truth my friend

I wish I could be there. For this and on a personal level. Unfortunately, I can't atm. That aside, you're right. CNN is crap and you should question everything.

•••
Republican Americans LOVE our allies.... Canada , Israel, The UK, ALL OF OUR ALLIES... Know that Republican Americans love you and will always stand with you ... Pray for our nation as it will remain a very very divided nation with the division on instability.

•••
What happens now?

This is an honest question.

What's your prediction for the USA and the world under a Biden presidency?

I had a list but decided to let you all fill in here. Would be curious to see what your predictions are. Positive or negative. and then see who is right when we come back here in December 2021. lol

•••
Kamala Harris VP.... The First women as VP.... The First African American - East Indian Asian ... But most importantly... The women who's great grandfather was a Slave owner of over 150 Irish slaves in Jamaica

You have been lied to and decieved

Last edited:
•••
Dear Biden,
For the love of God please pre-record the inaugural address and edit it heavily. The United States really cannot afford to show the rest of the world how weak and incompetent you are.

Oh, and wear depends. Just in case.

Somebody is hurt. I remember on the other affiliate marketing forum when Obama won, you weren't taking that one well either. I had to temp ban you because you were losing it.

Last edited:
•••
If you will recall his previous 8 years with Obama, Chaos, a middle east in flames, terrorism run rampant, backstabbing allies, giving precious minerals away to Russia or China, you should understand that Biden will only do A) What is good for Biden's personal wallet and B) Whatever China wants because they have the goods on his dirty deals and will expose him is he resists. So, goodbye Taiwan, your freedom survived a lot, but not Democrat voter incompetence.

minerals? who cares? what's more valuable than gold these days? WATER. Follow the water my friend.

As Al Pacino's Scarface would say.

"First you get the Water.
Next you get the Power.
Then you get the Money!"

Last edited:
•••
Republican Americans LOVE our allies.... Canada , Israel, The UK, ALL OF OUR ALLIES... Know that Republican Americans love you and will always stand with you ... Pray for our nation as it will remain a very very divided nation with the division on instability.

America will be in my prayers. I would advise you all to roll a big fat one and chill to be honest :). Play nice, find common ground and maybe, someday, America will be great again.

•••
I would advise you all to roll a big fat one and chill to be honest :). Play nice, find common ground and maybe, someday, America will be great again.

The real winner in this election was canna and of course my canna names

•••
oh gtfoh how is what I said is racist? Do you know how many ghetto white people I know a hell of lot more then black people....

Fuck out here with your fake bullshit

Always playing the damn race card

If you say that you weren't referring to black people with the phrase "ghetto people" then I don't have much choice but to believe you. I don't know you so I don't have any evidence one way or the other. But if you think that using that phrase is not going to be taken that way, you are completely ignorant of the times and the phrase and reality. US "ghettos" are predominantly black despite the fact that African Americans are a minority. it's pretty well understood by everyone excect you, who apparently knows many more white people who live there.

•••
Incredible. Amazing. The Best News!

•••
I defer to this post about leftists:

Another lefty trait. Your arguments are superior to anyone else's. Pull the other one, you don't have many left to pull though.

Let me guess you're allowed to be proud to be Canadian but anyone else that is proud of their heritage in the westerm world is bad?

Lefty through and through. Have a nice day
You and @RogueWriter do realize that your arguments directed at me have thus far all relied on personal attacks.

Nothing to do with being superior. I just don't care to spend time talking with people who rely on insults to make their point.

•••
the world is glad that stupid idiot is gone
so am I

•••
If you say that you weren't referring to black people with the phrase "ghetto people" then I don't have much choice but to believe you. I don't know you so I don't have any evidence one way or the other. But if you think that using that phrase is not going to be taken that way, you are completely ignorant of the times and the phrase and reality. US "ghettos" are predominantly black despite the fact that African Americans are a minority. it's pretty well understood by everyone excect you, who apparently knows many more white people who live there.

what sounds like to me is you think all ghetto people are black which is pretty racist on your part...

Just because someone is minority does not make them ghetto and if they were minority it would be that theyre more white people which would mean that they’re more white ghetto then black ghetto.

regardless of what color you are I don’t give a crap... I just care that my hard earn money is going to people who want to be lazy slobs.

•••
I just care that my hard earn money is going to people who want to be lazy slobs.

Then maybe you should have said that because that statement has nothing to do with ghetto people whatsoever. As for the rest of your statement, you should have read it before you posted it. Either you didn't read what I said, or you didn't understand it. Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about your hard earned money going to oil companies? How do you feel about billionaires paying less taxes than you? Is it only the "ghetto people" who you don't want your hard earned money going to? Is it ok if you bail out Trump during those lean times when he's losing billions? Just curious ...

•••
•••
You and @RogueWriter do realize that your arguments directed at me have thus far all relied on personal attacks.

Nothing to do with being superior. I just don't care to spend time talking with people who rely on insults to make their point.

Nah, you are just trying to be a smart alec, hoping that acting smug makes you come across as smart instead of uneducated on the issues. I make a point about vaccines and how Trump accelerated research and you answer with an inane comment about Trump grabbing someone's yoohoo. You are just a troll, and a rather bad one at that.

If you are from Canada, I can kind of understand that; it must be irritating to see a United States President so intent on taking care of the United States first instead of Canada. Why, the audacity.

•••
•••
Why, did he climb out of the basement on his own again?

Yep, whipped Trump's butt, now Trump is back hiding in the bunker, while Joe jogged out on stage giving a great speech. American's out dancing in the streets.

Last edited:
•••
the world is glad that stupid idiot is gone
so am I

Were you referring to Biden? Because he is celebrating, getting ready to raise taxes and take credit for the vaccine Trump has fast tracked.

•••
I agree that Biden is one of the worst candidates to ever run for President. Who won again?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back