Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Jewellery123.com

Testing out these word+(123,365,360,247,24) combo's. I've been told by NP members that good combos have decent value, so I saw this drop and had thought I should give it a punt.

Jewellery
Volume: 368,000/mo | CPC: $0.45

There are no exact match searches because its combo'd with a common number sequence. I think there's a bit of value here.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Generally, i suggest you to avoid mixing letters and numbers, except for some really meaningful names like help247, support247, etc. I don't really feel this one.

•••
how much? My sisters name is Ellery! I like it, I like it a lot. I would be bias, so I'm not going to appraise, but cool.

(mind you, I could only pay up to $20, but cool)

•••
how much? My sisters name is Ellery! I like it, I like it a lot. I would be bias, so I'm not going to appraise, but cool.

(mind you, I could only pay up to $20, but cool)

Is your sister Jewish.... ? coz than Jew ellery would make perfect sense.....

•••
shes greek. cant do anything about that. lol.

•••
•••
I would say you have a decent domain. Super keyword, although Google doesn't care about keywords so much these days and the competition is ridiculous. However it's easy to remember and it's relevant. I can see that making low $$$ from a domain invester and low $$$$ for the end user. Shame it's not 360. Everyone loves those numbers.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back