NameSilo

Issues and Bugs post upgrade

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NPQueen

VIP Member
Impact
139
If you find a bug or see that something isn't working as it should be, please post it in here. Thank you
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
Hi,
i don't know how to explain this...
till yesterday all whas ok but today i can't see header of the forum,the little green boxes(rep points) now are textual(i can't see green boxes but it shows several times:ronald01 has much to be proud of,and that several times),
i can't see any icon,even the reply,it shows only the "reply" word not the icon...i see only text,not the icons(pictures),
can anybody help?
thanks in advance
Ron

edit: now it's works :)
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi,
i don't know how to explain this...
till yesterday all whas ok but today i can't see header of the forum,the little green boxes(rep points) now are textual(i can't see green boxes but it shows several times:ronald01 has much to be proud of,and that several times),
i can't see any icon,even the reply,it shows only the "reply" word not the icon...i see only text,not the icons(pictures),
can anybody help?
thanks in advance
Ron

Same here, most of the icons are just lines of text.
 
1
•••
Same here, most of the icons are just lines of text.

\yup same plus chat is down, no np icon on top of the page. Someone didn't just push the wrong button they are sitting on it :p
 
0
•••
When mods get a PM re: new reported post. It says Please RESPONSE as soon as possible or something, can it be RESPOND it's so annoying :p
 
0
•••
np$ and itrader have disappeared off map :lala::bah:
 
0
•••
Need a "no avatar" here...
/images/avatars/noavatar.jpg
That shows on the main index when not logged in...
 
0
•••
0
•••
:hi:

I really like the new layout and am very much looking forward to the completed changes ... I have ^ also recently noted the misplaced Google ads, as well as some operability / site access issues (delays) when posting (it's a bug that either times-out while posting, or causes additional havoc when attempting to later edit a post); it's a tricky one because all work is typically lost and definitely a little frustrating today - hope the timeline is of some assistance. :gl:

Keep up the great work! :music:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
PS. Regarding the pesky Google ads that are halfway up the last poster's message, I've narrowed this down to only occurring when there is ONE post per thread (I believe), IMHO. :gl:

Hope it's helpful! :xf.love:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Darn I liked the new sidepanel
 
0
•••
PPS. Google ads (within the posts) ... now seem to be lining up and not blocking the OP's post(s), IMHO. :tu:

I haven't yet tried to Edit a post, as I'm afraid of getting locked out and experiencing delays getting back in to the beloved #1 Namepros ... from an earlier issue. :gl:
Tell me it's all going to be OK, and I'll try it again! :guilty: :p

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
PS. Regarding the pesky Google ads that are halfway up the last poster's message, I've narrowed this down to only occurring when there is ONE post per thread (I believe), IMHO. :gl:

Hope it's helpful! :xf.love:
-Jeff B-)
IE Version 7.0.6001.18000 still displays the bottom Google banner hovered above the description of the OP if there are no replies. Part of the post in these instances cannot be read.

I don't have this issue using Firefox 3.0.8 or 3.0.10, although I do get an annoying message to install a missing plugin every time I request a page (to view the large banner ad).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The new tabs look great!!

Maybe instead of having "new posts" in both tabs and top navigation bar switch one of the to the "iSpy" feature? Just a suggestion... NP getting better and better by the day :tu:
 
0
•••
I love it! :xf.love: :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Yes, I'm a big fan of the restructured tabbing feature too.

Nice job.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Please, learn when to use AJAX. AJAX should compliment features, not be the entire feature set. Also, because of the "recent posts", I get "This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches. Please try again in 8 seconds." constantly, which is irritating.
 
0
•••
Can't please everyone. :)

I like the tabs, though! Nice job RJ.
 
0
•••
I just got a little "locked out" issue at the time of attempting to EDIT a post ... little circle thingy went round-and-round, and then I got frozed! :gl:

Hope it's of assistance, and keep up the good work! :tu:
-Jeff B-)

PS. Attempting edit again now, seems better! :red:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back