NameSilo

Problem with the 'up for appraisals' section

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

Established Member
Impact
41
Just thought I'd let someone here now that the section 'up for appraisals' either is not working correctly or has a bug in it.
I just appraised a name there and it is showing N/A instead of the numbers.
Perhaps it has something to do with using ',' like '100,000' ???

anyhow, I hope it an be fixed.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
It might be more effective to click on the warning sign next to the post.

-Steve
 
0
•••
its not a post.
in the main page of namepros, there is a section on your right, a subcategory that says 'up for appraisals'.
admins.in, coffee.net etc... are there
that is the part I am talking about, not a post.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back