Dynadot

Issues and Bugs post upgrade

NameSilo
Watch
If you find a bug or see that something isn't working as it should be, please post it in here. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey coreyg

They are working for me. What is happening when you try visiting the links?

•••
•••
I've come across 2 problems with adsense.

1. It shows up for members! :p
2. It doesn't always fit the page.

-Jake

•••
I see 2 problems right now...

I have not logged out since the upgrade,
but I have accidentally closed one of my windows which I had NP open in....
and it is impossible to log in, so I just keep clicking on links on the homepage.
I get lucky about every 15th time and get back into NP.

2nd problem is...
Alot of times when I open a new thread up...
I cannot read it because the adsense banner is in the way of the post...usually towards te bottom.

I took a screenshot and included it in this Post,
just so you can see what I am seeing.

NP Adsense Banner in the way.jpg

I am using IE-7
and Windows Vista, if it matters.

•••
The sub forum sponsor spots (such as mine in the design contests subforum) are not showing up (I am logged in). I would appreciate that being fixed and being credited in some way for the time the ad was not displaying.

Other then that everything looks great to me! Congrats!

George

•••
The sub forum sponsor spots (such as mine in the design contests subforum) are not showing up (I am logged in). I would appreciate that being fixed and being credited in some way for the time the ad was not displaying.

George
This is in the queue of things to be repaired. RJ will get back to you about the crediting of the time missed. If you have not heard from him within a week, please send me a PM in the forum. Thanks
~Rachel

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

ALL UPGRADE ISSUES UP TO THIS POST HAVE BEEN REPORTED IN THE NAMEPROS DEVELOPMENT FORUM.

(this is just for my own sanity, so I dont go back and add ones that I have already added over there :lol:)

•••
Looks like it's working now: Design Contests - NamePros.Com :)

George

•••
These things should start to be resolved soon. One by one :) If after a few days you are still seeing the same errors and bugs please post back

•••
•••
Woops, haven't seen this thread on time. I made another post on the forum for a bug I've found (think it is one).

580514-session-bug-namepros

•••
Above bugs/errors have been posted to the Dev Team thanks

•••
•••
Here's something different!

Today I tried to log in through my iphone and it shows all the text and links but no images at all, like it was some kind of database of my User CP, very weird!

Willing to help if you let me know!

•••
I can't post from my mobile phone!! What do I do?? I need that feature :tu:

(sorry if this question has already been raised)

•••
I can't post from my mobile phone!! What do I do?? I need that feature :tu:

(sorry if this question has already been raised)
This is one of the features that the Development Team are working to complete ASAP. Until it has been configured for the new forum software there isn't much that can be done right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

•••
•••
Hi,
i don't know how to explain this...
till yesterday all whas ok but today i can't see header of the forum,the little green boxes(rep points) now are textual(i can't see green boxes but it shows several times:ronald01 has much to be proud of,and that several times),
i can't see any icon,even the reply,it shows only the "reply" word not the icon...i see only text,not the icons(pictures),
can anybody help?
thanks in advance
Ron

edit: now it's works :)
thanks

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
i don't know how to explain this...
till yesterday all whas ok but today i can't see header of the forum,the little green boxes(rep points) now are textual(i can't see green boxes but it shows several times:ronald01 has much to be proud of,and that several times),
i can't see any icon,even the reply,it shows only the "reply" word not the icon...i see only text,not the icons(pictures),
can anybody help?
thanks in advance
Ron

Same here, most of the icons are just lines of text.

•••
Same here, most of the icons are just lines of text.

\yup same plus chat is down, no np icon on top of the page. Someone didn't just push the wrong button they are sitting on it :p

•••
When mods get a PM re: new reported post. It says Please RESPONSE as soon as possible or something, can it be RESPOND it's so annoying :p

•••
np$ and itrader have disappeared off map :lala::bah:

•••
Need a "no avatar" here...
/images/avatars/noavatar.jpg
That shows on the main index when not logged in...

•••
•••
:hi:

I really like the new layout and am very much looking forward to the completed changes ... I have ^ also recently noted the misplaced Google ads, as well as some operability / site access issues (delays) when posting (it's a bug that either times-out while posting, or causes additional havoc when attempting to later edit a post); it's a tricky one because all work is typically lost and definitely a little frustrating today - hope the timeline is of some assistance. :gl:

Keep up the great work! :music:
-Jeff B-)

•••
PS. Regarding the pesky Google ads that are halfway up the last poster's message, I've narrowed this down to only occurring when there is ONE post per thread (I believe), IMHO. :gl:

Hope it's helpful! :xf.love:
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back