NameSilo

Issues and Bugs post upgrade

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NPQueen

VIP Member
Impact
139
If you find a bug or see that something isn't working as it should be, please post it in here. Thank you
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How to edit General Q&A and Appraiser Profile?

(+) "Star Bugs" after you edit your post ;)
The stars bug has been fixed... in a way. It will no longer show 10 stars, but no stars at all (will have to take a deeper look into this).

For the Interview Q&A's: http://www.namepros.com/profile.php?do=editinterviews

You can find the link in: UserCP >> Settings And Options >> Interview Q&A's
 
0
•••
0
•••
acessing chat is a challenge

whilst in chat accessing the rest of the forum.....

I need to log in several times

Cheers
Corey

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:52 PM ----------

signature links take you to an Unknown Zone...not an url
 
0
•••
signature links take you to an Unknown Zone...not an url

The signature links go through a redirect on namepros.
 
0
•••
the signature links do not take you to any site!
 
0
•••
Hey coreyg

They are working for me. What is happening when you try visiting the links?
 
0
•••
0
•••
I've come across 2 problems with adsense.

1. It shows up for members! :p
2. It doesn't always fit the page.

-Jake
 
0
•••
I see 2 problems right now...

I have not logged out since the upgrade,
but I have accidentally closed one of my windows which I had NP open in....
and it is impossible to log in, so I just keep clicking on links on the homepage.
I get lucky about every 15th time and get back into NP.

2nd problem is...
Alot of times when I open a new thread up...
I cannot read it because the adsense banner is in the way of the post...usually towards te bottom.

I took a screenshot and included it in this Post,
just so you can see what I am seeing.

NP Adsense Banner in the way.jpg

I am using IE-7
and Windows Vista, if it matters.
 
0
•••
The sub forum sponsor spots (such as mine in the design contests subforum) are not showing up (I am logged in). I would appreciate that being fixed and being credited in some way for the time the ad was not displaying.

Other then that everything looks great to me! Congrats!

George
 
0
•••
The sub forum sponsor spots (such as mine in the design contests subforum) are not showing up (I am logged in). I would appreciate that being fixed and being credited in some way for the time the ad was not displaying.

Other then that everything looks great to me! Congrats!

George
This is in the queue of things to be repaired. RJ will get back to you about the crediting of the time missed. If you have not heard from him within a week, please send me a PM in the forum. Thanks
~Rachel

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

ALL UPGRADE ISSUES UP TO THIS POST HAVE BEEN REPORTED IN THE NAMEPROS DEVELOPMENT FORUM.

(this is just for my own sanity, so I dont go back and add ones that I have already added over there :lol:)
 
0
•••
Looks like it's working now: Design Contests - NamePros.Com :)

The sub forum sponsor spots (such as mine in the design contests subforum) are not showing up (I am logged in). I would appreciate that being fixed and being credited in some way for the time the ad was not displaying.

Other then that everything looks great to me! Congrats!

George
 
0
•••
These things should start to be resolved soon. One by one :) If after a few days you are still seeing the same errors and bugs please post back
 
0
•••
0
•••
Woops, haven't seen this thread on time. I made another post on the forum for a bug I've found (think it is one).

580514-session-bug-namepros
 
0
•••
Above bugs/errors have been posted to the Dev Team thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
Here's something different!

Today I tried to log in through my iphone and it shows all the text and links but no images at all, like it was some kind of database of my User CP, very weird!

Willing to help if you let me know!
 
0
•••
I can't post from my mobile phone!! What do I do?? I need that feature :tu:

(sorry if this question has already been raised)
 
0
•••
I can't post from my mobile phone!! What do I do?? I need that feature :tu:

(sorry if this question has already been raised)
This is one of the features that the Development Team are working to complete ASAP. Until it has been configured for the new forum software there isn't much that can be done right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back