Hi,
i don't know how to explain this...
till yesterday all whas ok but today i can't see header of the forum,the little green boxes(rep points) now are textual(i can't see green boxes but it shows several times:ronald01 has much to be proud of,and that several times),
i can't see any icon,even the reply,it shows only the "reply" word not the icon...i see only text,not the icons(pictures),
can anybody help?
thanks in advance
Ron
Same here, most of the icons are just lines of text.
IE Version 7.0.6001.18000 still displays the bottom Google banner hovered above the description of the OP if there are no replies. Part of the post in these instances cannot be read.PS. Regarding the pesky Google ads that are halfway up the last poster's message, I've narrowed this down to only occurring when there is ONE post per thread (I believe), IMHO. :gl:
Hope it's helpful!
-Jeff![]()
me said:I've noticed names have disappeared from the poster info boxes
<<<<
Is this temporary because of the upgrading or are they gone for good?
Personally I like using people's names (and having mine used) as it's more personal. Not everyone has their first name as their username.


