Dynadot

Issues and Bugs post upgrade

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If you find a bug or see that something isn't working as it should be, please post it in here. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Darn I liked the new sidepanel

•••
PPS. Google ads (within the posts) ... now seem to be lining up and not blocking the OP's post(s), IMHO. :tu:

I haven't yet tried to Edit a post, as I'm afraid of getting locked out and experiencing delays getting back in to the beloved #1 Namepros ... from an earlier issue. :gl:
Tell me it's all going to be OK, and I'll try it again! :guilty: :p

-Jeff B-)

•••
PS. Regarding the pesky Google ads that are halfway up the last poster's message, I've narrowed this down to only occurring when there is ONE post per thread (I believe), IMHO. :gl:

Hope it's helpful! :xf.love:
-Jeff B-)
IE Version 7.0.6001.18000 still displays the bottom Google banner hovered above the description of the OP if there are no replies. Part of the post in these instances cannot be read.

I don't have this issue using Firefox 3.0.8 or 3.0.10, although I do get an annoying message to install a missing plugin every time I request a page (to view the large banner ad).

Last edited:
•••
The new tabs look great!!

Maybe instead of having "new posts" in both tabs and top navigation bar switch one of the to the "iSpy" feature? Just a suggestion... NP getting better and better by the day :tu:

•••
•••
Yes, I'm a big fan of the restructured tabbing feature too.

Nice job.

•••
•••
Please, learn when to use AJAX. AJAX should compliment features, not be the entire feature set. Also, because of the "recent posts", I get "This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches. Please try again in 8 seconds." constantly, which is irritating.

•••
Can't please everyone. :)

I like the tabs, though! Nice job RJ.

•••
I just got a little "locked out" issue at the time of attempting to EDIT a post ... little circle thingy went round-and-round, and then I got frozed! :gl:

Hope it's of assistance, and keep up the good work! :tu:
-Jeff B-)

PS. Attempting edit again now, seems better! :red:

•••
Can't please everyone. :)

I like the tabs, though! Nice job RJ.

Tabs are clever and a good idea, but using ajax constantly isn't. Why should I load the page then have to load all the content separately? It doesn't work, especially when I'm constantly getting "you can't search this often!!!!".

•••
With IE, looks like google ads are partially blocking the quick search data field at top rh of page. Ads are aligned between logo and search field.

With Firefox, search data field is not blocked but the google ads are aligned right and under the quick search.

Using 1280x768 res

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back