The stars bug has been fixed... in a way. It will no longer show 10 stars, but no stars at all (will have to take a deeper look into this).How to edit General Q&A and Appraiser Profile?
(+) "Star Bugs" after you edit your post![]()
signature links take you to an Unknown Zone...not an url

This is in the queue of things to be repaired. RJ will get back to you about the crediting of the time missed. If you have not heard from him within a week, please send me a PM in the forum. ThanksThe sub forum sponsor spots (such as mine in the design contests subforum) are not showing up (I am logged in). I would appreciate that being fixed and being credited in some way for the time the ad was not displaying.
Other then that everything looks great to me! Congrats!
George
The sub forum sponsor spots (such as mine in the design contests subforum) are not showing up (I am logged in). I would appreciate that being fixed and being credited in some way for the time the ad was not displaying.
Other then that everything looks great to me! Congrats!
George
This is one of the features that the Development Team are working to complete ASAP. Until it has been configured for the new forum software there isn't much that can be done right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.I can't post from my mobile phone!! What do I do?? I need that feature :tu:
(sorry if this question has already been raised)
