IT.COM

report ISSUE WITH CREDIT CARD

NameSilo
Watch

Salai Domains

Account Closed
Impact
I was informed this evening that had a problem with my credit card, I do not know exactly what it is now 5:00 AM here and I can not talk to my card.

One of my buyers I reported that three of the domains that sold it were withdrawn from her account.

I'm solving the situation with her and GoDaddy. The Department will open in nine hours from now and until then I can not do anything.

They informed her that the GoDaddy fraud team said I was compensated value.

So first ask public apology for what happened with @photonmymind and secondly would like everyone who I've sold domains and have a problem to contact me urgently.

I am not dishonest and want to solve.

Apologies again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddy what a joke...

They just send me ANOTHER email saying that the same names were cancelled and removed from my account. Luckily it's a "mistake" and they are still owned by me but seriously...what a terrible registrar.
Maybe @Joe Styler can explain...

•••
GoDaddy what a joke...

They just send me ANOTHER email saying that the same names were cancelled and removed from my account. Luckily it's a "mistake" and they are still owned by me but seriously...what a terrible registrar.
Maybe @Joe Styler can explain...
HERE THE PROVE THAT I'VE PAID IN 12/25 AND RECEIPT OF PAYMENT THAT WAS CONFIRMED TODAY!

BANK SLIP

boleto.png

BANK STATEMENT
Screenshot_2015-12-25-11-09-44.png

AND HERE THE RECEIPT

INFO.PNG

Last edited:
•••
No need for that Salai,
as I mentioned above the names are still owned by me and the email was "their mistake"..the second in 3 weeks as I have received a "mistake" cancellation email for one of my lllls too.
GD does not even bother sending out a message to inform people to disregard their wrong emails. Considering they literally fill their customers inboxes with messages, sending out a "woops..we made a mistake " message does not seem too much to ask

•••
Can you check if everything is ok?

•••
•••
•••
If you can pm me and send me a copy of the email I can look into why you received it.

•••
If you can pm me and send me a copy of the email I can look into why you received it.

It is the standard cancellation email that GD sends out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back