Dynadot

report ISSUE WITH CREDIT CARD

NameSilo
Watch

Salai Domains

Account Closed
Impact
I was informed this evening that had a problem with my credit card, I do not know exactly what it is now 5:00 AM here and I can not talk to my card.

One of my buyers I reported that three of the domains that sold it were withdrawn from her account.

I'm solving the situation with her and GoDaddy. The Department will open in nine hours from now and until then I can not do anything.

They informed her that the GoDaddy fraud team said I was compensated value.

So first ask public apology for what happened with @photonmymind and secondly would like everyone who I've sold domains and have a problem to contact me urgently.

I am not dishonest and want to solve.

Apologies again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe you should call GoDaddy and sort it out ?

•••
I am really looking forward to having the issue solved in a matter of hours and my domains pushed back straight into my account by you as Godaddy clearly told me on the phone you are the ONLY one who can do that.

Fraud department ( which will open in a few hours ) can not do that; once the name is repossessed it will go back to the original owner ( you ) and you are the only one that can push them back to the accounts they were taken from ( f.e. mine. )

They informed her that the GoDaddy fraud team said I was compensated value.

I am not sure what this means

•••
so all this panic is because of an unpaid $10 per domain reg fee????

•••
I'm not sure if $1 or .50cent is the issue here. She wants the dn. It has been in her possession for two months..

•••

excuse me where did you take that from? I have been with GD for over an hour and they do not know what has happened ( if intentional or not ) and for what amount or reason as only fraud department deals with that and you know everything?
Next time I call you instead of them

•••
I will call back to GoDaddy @photonmymind and I will fix.. I'd like apologize again

@alcy She bought a domain. And unfortunately I had a problem. She is right. Is not panic.

•••
Business.Com and Sex.Com were once $10 reg fee names, it is as much about how things have unfolded

•••
excuse me where did you take that from? I have been with GD for over an hour and they do not know what has happened ( if intentional or not ) and for what amount or reason as only fraud department deals with that and you know everything?
Next time I call you instead of them

no offence but I'm getting a little sick and tired of you taking out your probleems on every single member of NP.

let me mnake it real clear to ya:

I AM NOT responsible for your problems. and neither is anyone else you're crapping on.

•••
it's abotu time you realize people are trying to help ya, and say a nice big thank you.

•••
Please this thread is only to for me inform and apologize with my friends..

Please don't fight here ok?

•••
no offence but I'm getting a little sick and tired of you taking out your probleems on every single member of NP.

let me mnake it real clear to ya:

I AM NOT responsible for your problems. and neither is anyone else you're crapping on.

@alcy She bought a domain. And unfortunately I had a problem. She is right. Is not panic.

•••
Why couldn't this matter be handled in a private manner rather than in the public eye...?

•••
Why couldn't this matter be handled in a private manner rather than in the public eye...?

I suppose that Salai wanted to inform other buyers that they might have a problem as he said in the OP.
In my thread I have never made his name as it was about GD.

•••
Because this problem may be happen with other.. And I want to fix this. Im not dishonest

•••
Because this problem may be happen with other.. And I want to fix this. Im not dishonest

No one has called you out, nor have they labelled you dishonest. As @photonmymind mentioned, she did not name you.. All I am saying is, that you could of dealt with this privately. You could of contacted the "others" privately informing them of what has happened or happening...

Thumbs up for your honesty though.

•••
I suppose that Salai wanted to inform other buyers that they might have a problem as he said in the OP.
In my thread I have never made his name as it was about GD.
You can mention me.

•••
@Salai Domains the domains I bought from you are still in my account. So thr seems to be no problem right now with the names you sold to me.

•••
•••
sure!!! You seem to be nice guy. Thr must be some issue which would be sorted once @Joe Styler or some other godaddy representative looks into it.

•••
I hope that explain to me. Because I'm not dishonest or lier. I just want to fix.. I'm in shame now
because Everyone that I sell become my friend @photonmymind help me a lot with advice

•••
I hope that explain to me. Because I'm not dishonest or lier. I just want to fix.. I'm in shame now
because Everyone that I sell become my friend @photonmymind help me a lot with advice
The domains that you sold to her, was it your domains?

•••
•••
•••
They will. I need to call to the right department in few hours.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back