IT.COM

discuss Is there any marketplace that provide outbound sales for domains between $1000 to $25000?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Antivenom

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone. I am sure apart from the premium domains there are many domains out there that have potential to get sold.
There are some domainers who are good at outbound so they are are able to sell domains. Yet what about the rest of us?

We all have the old option of listing our domains on @afternic.com, @sedo.com, @DAN.COM. Does these platforms provide outbound services to a domain name that might be for sale between $1000 to $25000 range? Probably not.
And there are many domains in this range for sale. Yet they either get expired and end up being registered by the some smart sellers whom i call thieves bcoz they steal someone else's idea by paying about $10 and get them sold for 100x or 1000x or even more that price.

I won't say every domain in the price range of $1000 to $25000 are too good to be sold still there are plenty of good one's in this price range waiting to get sold. Waiting for their right buyers, Yet many of us fail to sell them bcoz we are not good at outbound sales.
& mind u these are not just .com domains there are plenty in other Tlds , Gtlds, Cctlds.

& Being the big three marketplace for domains they should and must have started outbound service for domains in the price range of $1000 -$25000 too rather than just going in and promoting the premium domains .While taking in the 10% to 20% as commission on the successful sales.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And there are many domains in this range for sale. Yet they either get expired and end up being registered by the some smart sellers whom i call thieves bcoz they steal someone else's idea by paying about $10 and get them sold for 100x or 1000x or even more that price.
pretty sure this business is not the right one for you!

•••
Thieves? Stop it. Not someone else's fault that they were able to profit off an idea. That's on you/anyone else that was unable to sell the domain whether through inbound or outbound.

Hi Everyone. I am sure apart from the premium domains there are many domains out there that have potential to get sold.
There are some domainers who are good at outbound so they are are able to sell domains. Yet what about the rest of us?

We all have the old option of listing our domains on @afternic.com, @sedo.com, @DAN.COM. Does these platforms provide outbound services to a domain name that might be for sale between $1000 to $25000 range? Probably not.
You are correct. Those three don't provide any outbound services like you would hope for. Afternic and DAN(through MediaOptions) do provide inbound brokerage services if you would like someone else to handle those inquiries. But, since you are looking for outbound, it'd be best if you dig through the forum, pick up a few tricks, and learn through your experience. I doubt there may be a NP member that specializes in outbound as well that would be willing to take on your domain names, but you never know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back