IT.COM

status-resolved Is there a freedom of speech at NamePros ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Is there a freedom of speech at namePros ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No

votes
    0.0%
  • Yes

votes
    87.5%
  • I don,t know

vote
    12.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact

Namepros is a great community to buy , discuss and sell domains
but is here a freedom of speech ?

Freedom of speech
is the right to articulate one's opinions or ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship, or societal sanction.
The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

freedom-of-speech.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lols. This is the internet, you can say anything you want.

•••
Yes, within the confines of the rules. You must do so respectfully and professionally.

If you cannot articulate your opinions in a courtesy and non-antagonistic way, then they do not belong here. There are other sites where you can do that, but not here.

This is a professional community and we hold everyone to a higher standard.

•••
don,t move
i will be back
i just go poop

nothing is tougher than the truth

•••
•••
•••
•••
i respect that

Last edited:
•••
This is so silly; I see all pretensions there; is it because of the camera man and crews... Geeee. Here is my definition of "respect" Stay in your lane, and keep your distance. :)

•••
•••
Respect is a good term to discuss

•••
•••
•••
i respect that
I see who did lots of interruptions. One person listen for longer, before he speak. The other person, couldn't wait that long, he had to interrupt; then interrupt interrupt in between. They other person speak calmly; but other person already sounds stress out.

•••
Try not to respect my dog, he will get you :)
I don't bout cat :)

•••
•••
You are allowed to fart and poop as long as there is no noise and smell.
If you doubt you have a super sensitive nose, the moderators are here with standard sensibility who can inspect the gas and shit and come to a favourable decision as to whether the stain (if any) removed or let be here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back