Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DreamZ55

Established Member
Impact
You tell me :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
;):-D
am9B5j2_700b.jpg

•••
Well for the average Joe it is indeed flat, what else could it be? Unless you've been to space to witness for yourself that it is round, you only have the word of men of science to rely on. Mind you that's perfectly fine if you have faith in science.
You can see here how science and religion are really not that different, they both require you to have faith. You cannot verify that God exists but you have faith in the Bible, you cannot verify that the earth is round but you have faith in science.
Personally I'm neither a flat earther nor am I a round earther. I'm some place I guess and that's good enough for me :rolleyes:

•••
First stupid question/thread which is not from Michael Ehrhardt.

•••
if you fly from london to toronto you will take a route very close to the north pole
if the earth would be flat and he would be right that would add a lot of extra miles to that flight

and please never fly from LA to tokio

•••
•••
There are some arguments about this. Some say earth is covered with giant glacier and no body can pass it & there is no northpole or southpole. And there are some images showing flat earth taken through Saloons sent way up. And some people also say that Bible has proof that Earth is Flat.

They say NASA and lots others Big Powers make us believe a made up truth. Some even say Man has not landed on earth due to several reasons (Foot print on moon and shoe of Neil Armstrong, Flag moving on moon, etc)

I believe its not flat. But who knows.

Google "Flat Earth Science"

mark-twain-fool-people.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes ofcourse the earth is flat. Otherwise why will anyone register flatearth.com?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I was taught the earth is "SPHERICAL"

I have com to understand the earth is round
that is "what goes around come around"

•••
I found the internet is not exsting
they lie to us

be aware
domains are not real

•••
wow! they're serious, they really believe that the earth is flat.

•••
Ships sailing out of the horizon, now either the water is curved or the earth is not flat.

•••
•••
That is a fantastic quote above, thank you Lak.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back