Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DreamZ55

Established Member
Impact
You tell me :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
;):-D
am9B5j2_700b.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
well he is is right in 1 tiny point :

"if we would know that we have only this one earth
we wouldn 't treat it that way, but now has we have alternatives earthes out there
we can move to them and destroy this one.. "

yes that is a true insight

but
1) unfortunately we will never ever be able to reach those extraterristical planets
and
2) we still will destroy that earth, as profit und selfishness is the 1 god we all share in common as mankind on that earth

hope he makes a lot of money on his videos and books
as he deserves it

" a fool wakes up every day"

fools of the word unite

Last edited:
•••
I was taught the earth is "SPHERICAL"

I have com to understand the earth is round
that is "what goes around come around"

•••
if you fly from london to toronto you will take a route very close to the north pole
if the earth would be flat and he would be right that would add a lot of extra miles to that flight

and please never fly from LA to tokio

•••
•••
I found the internet is not exsting
they lie to us

be aware
domains are not real

•••
wow! they're serious, they really believe that the earth is flat.

•••
Well for the average Joe it is indeed flat, what else could it be? Unless you've been to space to witness for yourself that it is round, you only have the word of men of science to rely on. Mind you that's perfectly fine if you have faith in science.
You can see here how science and religion are really not that different, they both require you to have faith. You cannot verify that God exists but you have faith in the Bible, you cannot verify that the earth is round but you have faith in science.
Personally I'm neither a flat earther nor am I a round earther. I'm some place I guess and that's good enough for me :rolleyes:

•••
Yes, .earth is flat. It is a gtld in domain names.

•••
First stupid question/thread which is not from Michael Ehrhardt.

•••
Yes ofcourse the earth is flat. Otherwise why will anyone register flatearth.com?

•••
Ships sailing out of the horizon, now either the water is curved or the earth is not flat.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back