IT.COM

discuss Is NFT a trend?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
  • Hello ,evey domainers
  • NFT domain name transaction volume has increased recently, and its price also keeps rising
  • When did NFT become popular?
    • Did you take the chance?If not ,will you buy a NFT domain?
    • let`s talk about it ,thanks in advance(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok got some interest in the domain name:

N/F/T Trading (.com)

Pretty much a company who sells nft trading cards asking how much I am looking for.

Would appreciate some opinions. If you owned it how much would you be shooting for?

I'm guessing 25k range or better

•••
Announced 30/03/2021,
Dapper Labs, the company behind the National Basketball Association’s (NBA’s) digital collectibles platform Top Shot, closed $305 million in funding led by investment management company Coatue, with additional backing from Michael Jordan, Will Smith and Keisuke Honda’s Dreamers VC, Andreessen Horowitz, The Chernin Group, and more. Dapper Labs came out of beta last fall and is now valued at a $2.6 billion.

•••
Launching pNetwork’s NFTs Portal
Launching pNetwork Portals. A new PNT-powered cutting-edge feature enabling smart contracts living on different blockchains to interact with each other as if they were on the same network.

pNetwork is an open, public and independent network of nodes with an inbuilt governance structure (DAO) enabling the cross-chain movement of assets and data. Its flagship feature, pTokens, facilitates crypto assets switches across 9 different blockchain environments (and counting!).

Every blockchain is a walled garden, locking out other cryptocurrencies and locking in its own liquidity. The ability of cryptocurrencies to move between blockchains seamlessly is a key component for Decentralized Finance to grow. pNetwork is filling the gap between 9 different blockchains via 37 pTokens bridges, aiming to unlock the value of the entire $500+ billion cryptocurrency market.

As pTokens continues to scale, adding more bridges and integrations, it’s only fitting that the team expands upon its pTokens technology and usher in a new era of unchained liquidity.

Read more .......

Attachments

• pn.jpg
    pn.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
•••
Launching pNetwork’s NFTs Portal
Launching pNetwork Portals. A new PNT-powered cutting-edge feature enabling smart contracts living on different blockchains to interact with each other as if they were on the same network.

pNetwork is an open, public and independent network of nodes with an inbuilt governance structure (DAO) enabling the cross-chain movement of assets and data. Its flagship feature, pTokens, facilitates crypto assets switches across 9 different blockchain environments (and counting!).

Every blockchain is a walled garden, locking out other cryptocurrencies and locking in its own liquidity. The ability of cryptocurrencies to move between blockchains seamlessly is a key component for Decentralized Finance to grow. pNetwork is filling the gap between 9 different blockchains via 37 pTokens bridges, aiming to unlock the value of the entire $500+ billion cryptocurrency market.

As pTokens continues to scale, adding more bridges and integrations, it’s only fitting that the team expands upon its pTokens technology and usher in a new era of unchained liquidity.

Read more .......

I have no idea what much of that means.

It reminds of reading some stupid press release when it comes to a startup company or ICO, from a few years ago. It is just some article using a bunch of trendy buzz words.

There will never be a world where hundreds or thousand of competing currencies are all successful. The general public are not going to adopt stuff that is highly confusing or makes their world less convenient.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
There will never be a world where hundreds or thousand of competing currencies are all successful. The general public are not going to adopt stuff that is highly confusing or makes their world less convenient.
Exactly, it's all a planted (and therefore intended (subliminal)) preparation for a (one) global digital currency.

Last edited:
•••
Exactly, it's all a planted (and therefore intended (subliminal)) preparation for a (one) global digital currency.

This is my thought as well.

However, the thing is, I'm not sure how that reality will come into being. It's most likely that everything will go through a process before that happens.

Let's say it's 2030 and the one global digital currency (hopefully based on blockchain or something similar, but even better) has already happened. Let's say it's called U (stands for Unit). So now we value everything based on U instead of $USD. So now what? Don't we still value our cars, houses, properties, services, websites, domains etc.? I presume that we still do. We just globally value them based on U, that's all.

One global digital currency doesn't have to change our perception of value, rather just the medium with which we represent different values. Hence, I'd also say if at that time people still possess some form of crypto currencies, and they still use those for different transactions or at least value them for some other reasons, then things like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other alt-coins will still have some value. With a few exceptions of course:

1. They's be valued based on U.
2. The fluctuations of their value (which is based on U) would be close to non-existent.
3. They'd all (most likely) slowly convert into U (like many other paper currencies) - this is what I called the process.

Of course, the probable worst case scenario is that there will be a one world disastrous economic collapse and one global digital currency will rise from the ashes. But other than a WW3 or another pandemic of apocalyptic proportion, I don't see what can cause that. I hope nothing like that will ever happen, but if that does happen, will there still be a digital world left that looks anything like it does today? - I doubt it.

Last edited:
•••
leftover reg'd
MMONFT.com

•••
This is my thought as well.

However, the thing is, I'm not sure how that reality will come into being. It's most likely that everything will go through a process before that happens.

Let's say it's 2030 and the one global digital currency (hopefully based on blockchain or something similar, but even better) has already happened. Let's say it's called U (stands for Unit). So now we value everything based on U instead of $USD. So now what? Don't we still value our cars, houses, properties, services, websites, domains etc.? I presume that we still do. We just globally value them based on U, that's all.

One global digital currency doesn't have to change our perception of value, rather just the medium with which we represent different values. Hence, I'd also say if at that time people still possess some form of crypto currencies, and they still use those for different transactions or at least value them for some other reasons, then things like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other alt-coins will still have some value. With a few exceptions of course:

1. They's be valued based on U.
2. The fluctuations of their value (which is based on U) would be close to non-existent.
3. They'd all (most likely) slowly convert into U (like many other paper currencies) - this is what I called the process.

Of course, the probable worst case scenario is that there will be a one world disastrous economic collapse and one global digital currency will rise from the ashes. But other than a WW3 or another pandemic of apocalyptic proportion, I don't see what can cause that. I hope nothing like that will ever happen, but if that does happen, will there still be a digital world left that looks anything like it does today? - I doubt it.
Well said, however, we are already in this process.

The elites have worked out their master plans (the current "pandemic" is a crucial part of the process) and we can assume that the next steps have been planned for quite a while.

While we wait to see what will happen, it is already happening and NFTs are another piece of the constantly growing virtual reality we are living in.

•••
I thought I'd share some NFT domains that are available for hand reg.

nftproper.com
nftabsolute.com
nfteternal.com
nftjaguar.com
nftcitrus.com
nftparagon.com
nftexcellent.com
nftoptimal.com
nftsierra.com
nftexact.com
nftpromotional.com
nftinnovative.com
nftradical.com
nftresponse.com
nftlighting.com
nftaware.com
nftcure.com
nftvisit.com
nfttales.com
nftrelief.com
nftocity.com
nfttastic.com
nftsparkle.com
nftalways.com
nftrunners.com
nftclever.com
nfttreats.com
nftfiesta.com
nfttreat.com
nftintegral.com
nftdowntown.com
nftleading.com
nfttornado.com
nfttsunami.com
nftleadership.com
nftdreaming.com
nftmuscle.com
nftplum.com
nftdiving.com
nftsmooth.com
nfthandy.com
nfteverest.com
nfttone.com
nftaccent.com
nftbrilliant.com
nftportable.com
nftpriority.com
nftlifetime.com
nftpronto.com
nftlittle.com
nfteclipse.com
nftindependent.com
nftprecision.com
nfthyper.com
nftintegrity.com
nftserenity.com

I think a lot of them aren't worth registering but could you take a bad suggestion and rework it into something better?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thankfully, my first sale of $ 119 was achieved through Dan. I bought the domain NFTivy.com on March 13th.
I also received a sale of $ 119 for domain NFTwebs.com via afternic, but the sale was not confirmed with the buyer. I am awaiting buyer's approval to do a push via Godaddy.
Thank you very much for motivating us.

•••
•••
•••

Thankfully, my first sale of $ 119 was achieved through Dan. I bought the domain NFTivy.com on March 13th.
I also received a sale of $ 119 for domain NFTwebs.com via afternic, but the sale was not confirmed with the buyer. I am awaiting buyer's approval to do a push via Godaddy.
Thank you very much for motivating us.
Congratulations !
But don't you think, you sold it for peanuts ?

•••

Congratulations !
But don't you think, you sold it for peanuts ?
Thanks.
Maybe. As a beginner making my first sale have more value than the price or revenue.
Hope to learn more and upgrade my level soon.

•••
Proof of concept and proof it works can sometimes be more valuable than money. If you are 10x'ing your money, that's not bad.

The more you sell, the more confident you'll be in pricing.

Though I'm not an expert.

•••
  • Hello ,evey domainers
  • NFT domain name transaction volume has increased recently, and its price also keeps rising
  • When did NFT become popular?
    • Did you take the chance?If not ,will you buy a NFT domain?
    • let`s talk about it ,thanks in advance(y)
[/A week ago I had never heard of NFT, today I have 3, NFTduplicate.com, NFTapro.com and NFTbz.com, so yes I took a chance. hQUOTE]

•••
One thing I've learned is never underestimate something you don't understand.

•••
Got a pending sale worth 2k via Dan " NFT related "

•••
•••
Ok got some interest in the domain name:

N/F/T Trading (.com)

Pretty much a company who sells nft trading cards asking how much I am looking for.

Would appreciate some opinions. If you owned it how much would you be shooting for?
Any update ?

•••
•••
I just saw that NiftyArt.com is sold via Sedo for 4,995 (not mine)

•••
PlatformNifty.com
niftymarketplace.co

What's the best place to sell this domains and best strategy (listing, auction..)?
Thanks in advance.

•••
Buyer final offer is $2000 for XNFT.ART. After received this offer i reg the plural one XNFTS.ART and XCRYPTO.ART

Opinion please

•••
Back