Dynadot

Other NFT/Crypto Domain Terms Discussed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FUTRS

Future Trend Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
we all know about NFT domains and crypto domains... meta names..etc... but i would like to discuss some other nft/crypto related words.
words/terms that have become BIG within the industry, and growing bigger by the day, yet they may seem...clunky(?) as a domain name or a brand and have yet to become more mainstream terms.
i'm curious everybody's take on the future of some of these terms/words in the domain space going forward and if you think there is any potential in any of these segments becoming more targeted as a domain?

for example:
--- Tokenized
--- Tokenization
--- dAPPs
--- DeFi
--- GameFi
--- Decentralized
--- DAO
--- Digitized
--- Fractionalize / Fractionalized / Fractionalization

not sure where everybody has been focusing their attention, so many areas to look at right now, but some areas are poised to be HUGE in the coming years.
thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many don't think about this, but i think coin is outdated word, it refers to physical money not digital.
Here are a list of alternatives to coin/crypto.
-- digit/digits/digital
-- quark
-- particle
-- fragment
-- shard/shards/sharding
-- chip/chips (because semiconductors are build on them, plus everyone soon will have a wallet implant with passport data in such a small chip)
-- credit/credits

•••
You made a very good point here. Please keep collating this list. This is going to be something we look back and say, wish we looked into it earlier. Bookmarking this thread!

•••
i have cryptoglobally.com if anyone interested let me know. this is premium rare domain that can be easily brandable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back