IT.COM

Is My Domain In Limbo??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I used ExpireFish (I know you guys hate it, but they're the only one's who take paypal) to try and snatch a certain three char .com that dropped a few days ago. My account said that I owed $4 because it actually ended up costing more than they originally said (which is their fault) and I just paid it.

I never got a word saying if I got the domain or not. I also never got the confirmation notice promised from expirefish in "five minutes". I tried to check the availability of the name and the whois, and there was a "whois error".....so is my domain hanging around in limbo or something??

Btw, I contacted RF live support, they told me to email expirefish directly. Its been over 24hrs, no repsonse.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well, I said I already checked the whois. It said:

"No domain here by that name!

Sorry!

Better luck next time!"

Which is why Im asking about the limbo thing. It seems it doesn't exist, and can't be registered.

•••
Did the domain just drop today?

If it just dropped today then the whois wont be updated for about 24 hours possibly a little bit more. If Expirefish caught the domain this calls for a big celebration. There is no record of expirefish ever catching anything and this would be a landmark first! Congrats and I hope they really did catch it for you. The only thing you can do is wait till whois updates. If they did catch it, they should send you a confirmation email with information on how to log in and manage your domain that is why I am questioning if they really did catch it.

•••
Are you serious? They've never caught a thing? Ha! Thats kinda funny, and I don't know why im laughing since I invested my money in them....

Anyways, the domain dropped on the 16th, so maybe that is the problem. I didn't really EXPECT them to catch the domain, but I would atleast like a definite answer. I still think there is a problem w/ my account. Anyways, thanks for all your input, I will definetly keep you posted if they did catch it!

•••
Expirefish? It's a dead fish. They are worse than rotting fish, imo. Cannot catch anything. Period.

•••
Well, if their support can't help you, then no one can! Search the forums for more bad reviews of their service...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back