NameSilo

Is it worth to stuck in the brandable marketplaces.

Labeled as opinion in Brandable Domain Discussion started by jamaltq, Jun 22, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. jamaltq

jamaltq Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hello guys
    Do you think is it worth to list your domain name exclusively in one brandable marketplace, instead of listing it in all other marketplaces such as Sedo, Afternic, Godaddy .....
    Thanks

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Avijit Roy

Avijit Roy Member VIP

Yes and no. Many senior domainer don't publish domains at Brandable market.High commissions, traffic manipulation.For a newbie it's a great validation. It's more like i know which one are great domains which are not. I know people who pulled out domains from brandable marketplace and listed in afternic and UD (DAN), getting more sales and paying less commissions.

3. Gabriel360

Gabriel360 Established Member

The answer to your question is largely dependent on the choice of marketplace. Some experienced persons have oponed that the only services provided by some established Brandables Markets is just logo designing and they charge you dearly for it. They simply do little to nothing to provide publicity for your domains yet the charge bank-breaking commissions. Consequently, if your domain name eventually sells, it is due to no tangible effort of these marketplaces.

But with what I've seen on Squadhelp coupled with the experiences of others regarding the turnover period, I'd say it is worth it.

Succintly put, the answer to your question is 'IT DEPENDS'.

4. raresf

raresf Established Member

Well, there are some types of names that you can't usually sell without the help of brandable marketplaces.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice