Dynadot

Is it possible to get a list of all domains REGISTERED under a certain extension?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Spex

Established Member
Impact
Hi there, the title is pretty self explanatory. So if you a service where someone could get a list of all domains registered under an extension?

I'm not talking about .COM, but to make the example easy to understand...Are the services where you could query the entire list of registered .COMs? Or partial queries like "Show me all .COMs starting with the letter X" Or "Show me a list of all registered .COMs containing the word 'coin'?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try Dofo;

https://dofo.com/search?openFilter=keyword

put in keyword, and under "Extensions" tab, put in extension.

Eg, "apple" as keyword, and then I used .club as the extension, gives me 573 domains found.

•••
Some registries (inc. verisign) allow you to download the whole zonefile under certain conditions. Most don't. Some used to in the past, so you may still get old lists but that's it.

That said, you can make your own lists using host+whois, e.g. it's trivial to make lists of 1L-5L 1D-5D domains as well as one-word dictionary domains for any given extension (and language ;)).

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back