Dynadot

question Is it possible to lookup all registered domains of an extension?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TEFENESE

Established Member
Impact
Is it possible to lookup all registered domains of an extension?

for example: .beer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
instantdomainsearch com is somewhat ballpark

•••
instantdomainsearch com is somewhat ballpark

Instantdomainsearch will give you all extensions (tld) registered for a domain. I think the question is all registered domain for an extension, which is different.

I would say it depends of the extension, notably all the cctld where rules are very specific.

For example, in Chile where I am based at the moment, they have a ley de transparencia (transparency law) where you can ask for access to public information. Two years ago, they had abuse from people asking the list of all domains with the name of the owner. And doing dropcatching then trying to resell the domain to the previous owner. So now, the information is more restricted and each domain owner as the option to allow the information to be transmitted or not when someone request.

For ntld, I guess it depends of the rules.

Here is a site where you have the number per tld (without the complete list)
https // research.domaintools.com/statistics/tld-counts/

•••
try hexonet search, dis-select "available-only" and it will return all registered domains in all tld/cctlds

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back