NameSilo

How to find all taken TLDs for a domain name

Labeled as question in Domain Extensions started by Ostrados, Feb 3, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Ostrados

Ostrados Entrepreneur VIP

@Macit
    for the filters I noticed that when I pick Buy Now it is accurate for all marketplaces except Sedo where the search result contains make offer+asking price. for example if domain at Sedo is listed as make offer with $90 min asking price it will show as "Buy Now $90" on Dofo.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Macit

Macit Founder of dofo.com Gold Account

Thanks a lot for your feedback. (y)

We will investigate the problem and solve it as soon as possible.

3. Man D

Man D Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hi @alcy

I understand you anguish but please understand from the developer's perspective also. @Macit is asking for more details just to understand the root cause of the problem so that the problem can be fixed forever.

And, sometimes the issue happens at the registrar end. I have seen many times on Godaddy that it shows available but when you click add to cart then the system shows that it is already taken.

So, this needs to understand that where is the actual problem. How it can be resolved.

Dofo is great as Macit and request to kindly appreciate the efforts Macit is putting to make it better.

Disclaimer: I don't work for Dofo neither I am a partner or having any alliance with Dofo.

4. Ostrados

Ostrados Entrepreneur VIP

I discovered Dofo though this thread 1 month ago, since then it is one of the main tools I use, and I am very happy with it!
    Really great work please keep improving it!

5. fleaking

fleaking Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I always use dotDB to discover all taken TLDs for a domain name, dotDB is a great tool I've ever used.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice