NameSilo

Is anyone able to make this image background transparent?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I would so appreciate any help. I'm trying to switch themes on my site, and the logo that I was using has a background that matches the old theme - which won't work on the new one. It's nothing complicated, I just don't have the ability to do it myself...

If anyone can help, it would be so appreciated. Image is here:

http://popwp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/logo.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wow, thank you so much, I'll see if I can give you rep points or something - I'll at least follow you on Twitter. ;) Thanks again!

•••
Unfortunately, the font used is a commercial one. Can I use a different font?

•••
Oh absolutely, if it's no trouble. It's just something I did in, like, MS Paint, haha. You can see what I was basically going for...

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

It's going to be used at PopWP.com if any question of size(I guess you probably realize that based on the name).

•••
popwplogo.png

•••
You are totally awesome, thank you so much.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

You are totally awesome, thank you so much.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Hah replying via cell, oops

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back