Dynadot

opinion Is a NLL . Org worth anything? Difference Between a LLL .org & .com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

McKay Taylor

Established Member
Impact
is a NLL.org (number letter letter)(dot) ORG worth anything? whats the pricing difference between selling a LLL .org vs .com extension?

just curious? also it seems like a lot of people don't like LLL,LLLL etc... if they have (aeiouv) is there a reason for that? it would seem to make acronym harder to make without them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a Chinese thing, I hate LLLL's without them myself though because they're not pronounceable or brandable.

•••
gotcha. so what do u think the value of a NLL.org domain would be without any (aeiouv)

•••
Don't have much to give you on that as it's not really my thing. But from what I do know the Chinese have favored extensions, not sure if .org is one of them. Don't expect any huge value though.

•••
NLL.org probably not worth anything as far as I know. LLL.org tend to average between $300-$500. The LLL.orgs certainly haven't blown up like .coms which would suggest they're not as favoured by the Chinese market. I don't see the .org extension ever dieing out as it were so their prices should rise over time but probably only for LLL and not for the NLL.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back