IT.COM

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Found a good available .io name but noticed it is £39!!! Pass I think. Seems like a very expensive tld
imo it's better to reg one good keyword name for 50 crap names with the same amount of money.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Lets keep this thread on-topic please. Thanks,

•••
Can you clean-up this thread @Eric_Lyon? There have been a lot of drama lately... :sick:

•••
(not mine)
sold on Sedo

connect.io - $3,600
stock.io - $2,999
java.io - $1,995

•••
I personally think .io domain very suitable for tech related startup/website. If you want to acquire an io domain name, choose tech related phrase and flip or work on it.

Just my 2 cent.

•••
•••
•••
I was going to spend $700-$800 on a NN that I picked out of a hat but 2 random numbers don't fit this extension

Makes me laugh how your sneaky friend Jason has disliked my first post when I stated that I have bought a NN.io , and he already owns 4 "random" NN.io .......go figure?

Just had a quick search on a couple of "random numbers" and the majority have been taken by chinese buyers, but I did notice a couple of landing pages on some "random numbers"

01.io - This is a premium name
10.io - This is a premium name
11.io - This is a premium name
12.io - This is a premium name
13.io - This is a premium name
14.io - This is a premium name
15.io - This is a premium name
16.io - This is a premium name
17.io - This is a premium name
18.io - This is a premium name
19.io - This is a premium name
20.io - This is a premium name
21.io - This is a premium name
22.io - Re-Directs to saved.io
23.io - This is a premium name
24.io - Info page
25.io - We make elegant apps for Mac
28.io - Virtual Databases
29.io - 29th Street Publishing
30.io - Re-Directs to Begun.io
39.io - A new Space for innovative StartUps
42.io - This is a premium name
46.io - Technology Studio
51.io - This is a premium name
52.io - Designer
54.io - Business Startups
60.io - MailTime App
64.io - Business
66.io - This is a premium name
78.io - Writer

I did not go into looking for "random numbers" on a NNN.io level.....

I would take a NN.io any day of the week rather than your funny buy, good luck keith and please do let us know when you sell for millions :)

Chow!

And remember Keith, Holographics.io is available REG FEE ....to go nicely with your $x,xxx Holograms (io) buy ....lol....lol....lol....lol

Last edited:
•••
Just had a quick search on a couple of "random numbers" and the majority have been taken by chinese buyers, but I did notice a couple of landing pages on some "random numbers"

01.io - This is a premium name
10.io - This is a premium name
11.io - This is a premium name
12.io - This is a premium name
13.io - This is a premium name
14.io - This is a premium name
15.io - This is a premium name
16.io - This is a premium name
17.io - This is a premium name
18.io - This is a premium name
19.io - This is a premium name
20.io - This is a premium name
21.io - This is a premium name
Pot.mobi is reserved too. Lots of value there. Go get em tiger!

Interesting that you think I'm out to get you. Last week you didn't even know .io existed. Look at your email on Feb. 17 when you ask me "what is .io anyways?" If I was out to get you would I have explained it to you?

Jason probably disliked your post because of the accusations you make. You're clearly pro NN .io and he offered to sell you a few for a great price. How is that an attempt to be sneaky?

•••
@Keith

Your first post on here says "Good luck with .io" when you are clearly in the market, so what is your game plan? Same as what you did on the drone thread and the multiple arguments with Lennco......you just say things like this to make people think the extension is worthless then you can go round on the aftermarket hoovering up all the good ones :)

Im done arguing with you.

Chow for now!

P.S. Remember holographics.io REG FEE ....go get it DUDE :)

•••
@Keith

Your first post on here says "Good luck with .io" when you are clearly in the market, so what is your game plan? Same as what you did on the drone thread and the multiple arguments with Lennco......you just say things like this to make people think the extension is worthless then you can go round on the aftermarket hoovering up all the good ones :)

Im done arguing with you.

Chow for now!

P.S. Remember holographics.io REG FEE ....go get it DUDE :)
I say the same in every hype thread like this. Not because I don't invest but because they all turn out the same.

Thread gets started and people load up on tons of junk. Thus my comment, good luck with .io.

•••
Good luck with .io :)
It means: in, and soon out.

•••
888.io sold at flippa $3888
not mine ..

ps- .io is not dead

•••
dead.gif

•••
•••
•••
volumetric.io
projectors.io

•••
•••
available to register

ElectricCar.io
ElectricVehicle.io
ElectricVehicles.io

•••
no.no.no.

just make it catchy & easy to spell, like this ..

iron.io
import.io
socket.io
risk.io
put.io
customer.io
drop.io
pain.io
father.io
(developed site)

•••
I think besides easy to spell, shorter and catchy, you can also consider what industries,market and niche are ripe for disruption and innovation.

Apple,Tesla and Google r getting into vehicle market... car's dashboard is next area ripe for Apps,App development etc

•••
Here's my list - had more but scaled back.

1111.io
255.io
3p.io
5k.io
Babies.io
Been.io
Billings.io
Cameras.io
Checking.io
Classes.io
ConnectedPlay.io
Dads.io
Deposits.io
Doll.io
Dolls.io
eToy.io
eToys.io
f8.io
Fish.io
Hap.io
Insurances.io
iToy.io
iToys.io
Lace.io
Leases.io
Lolly.io
m8.io
Moi.io
Playtime.io
Ports.io
Shareware.io
Sic.io
Sup.io
Tourist.io
Toys.io
Transfers.io
Where.io
When.io

•••
Also launching an ecommerce company called refurb.io in a couple weeks. Will be selling certified refurbished computers to US & Canada. Using Shopify as the platform, many of the Apps are using .io extension. The founder of Well.ca is running a new company called tulip.io. colibri.io is a growth hacking marketing tool company. List goes on and on.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back