Dynadot

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is .io a good investment? How is it performing compared to .co?

I think its good investment and some sales on flippa seem to reflect that.....tech start ups seem to be sniffing around them and fb.io is up to $7,500 on flippa also...be careful with what words you select tho

•••
•••
@Azwanasban Imo after your troll threads, you dont have the credibility to make those kind of statements...

Sincerely.

•••
never mine.. thats my mistake. i'm beginner. i think everyone cannot forgive me. lol

•••
Lol.....of course you did....thanks anyway DUDE :)

http://7dsimulatorcinema.co.uk/

Seriously dude.

I checked all the numberD options last week. 4D had a BO already and after seeing what Microsoft is doing, I decided to buy it. That same seller offered me 2D real cheap but no need for that.

Then I checked out 7D after seeing the exact same stuff you're posting now. Problem for me is that there's no such thing. They just use physical effects like wind to add other "dimensions"...

•••
•••
never mine..

but you have a lots of crap domains .. seriously
yes i dont have much good domains, and also i dont have fake sale reports.

•••
that's my mistake!

hardwork.io available ..

•••
•••
If you're looking for available .io names then park.io is a nice place to check out

•••
If you're looking for available .io names then park.io is a nice place to check out

park.io is for backorder domain.. lol

•••
Seriously dude.

I checked all the numberD options last week. 4D had a BO already and after seeing what Microsoft is doing, I decided to buy it. That same seller offered me 2D real cheap but no need for that.

Then I checked out 7D after seeing the exact same stuff you're posting now. Problem for me is that there's no such thing. They just use physical effects like wind to add other "dimensions"...

They must have it all wrong then hey......best phone them up and say dont call it a 7d cinema, call it a 3d cinema with windy stuff....lol

•••
•••
I think its good investment and some sales on flippa seem to reflect that.....tech start ups seem to be sniffing around them and fb.io is up to $7,500 on flippa also...be careful with what words you select tho

Thanks for your advice. I guess .io will be used more for tech companies as Input\Output lends itself well to almost anything data \ iot etc.

•••
•••
•••
Funny thing is Im not even bothered about the tech....lol.....still like my NL.io

Chow :)

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for clarifying exactly what I said in my previous post. The added effects are physical. It could be called 50D, who cares?

But in reality, nobody knows that these added features are 5d, 6d, 7d...seeing as you want a buyer now, it's a $x value IMO.

•••
Thanks for clarifying exactly what I said in my previous post. The added effects are physical. It could be called 50D, who cares?

But in reality, nobody knows that these added features are 5d, 6d, 7d...seeing as you want a buyer now, it's a $x value IMO.

On par with you fly.io ......lol.......great tech name

•••
•••
Available list of NL and LN for .io;

B7.IO
O6.IO
R9.IO
Y4.IO
Y6.IO
Y9.IO
1J.IO
1Y.IO
2E.IO
2J.IO
2V.IO
2W.IO
3E.IO
3J.IO
3U.IO
3Y.IO
4O.IO
5E.IO
5H.IO
5J.IO
5Q.IO
6A.IO
6E.IO
6H.IO
6I.IO
6J.IO
6L.IO
6O.IO
6P.IO
6R.IO
6U.IO
6W.IO
6Z.IO
7C.IO
7E.IO
7H.IO
7J.IO
7L.IO
7O.IO
7Q.IO
7V.IO
7Y.IO
8A.IO
8E.IO
8G.IO
8H.IO
8I.IO
8J.IO
8L.IO
8O.IO
8P.IO
8Q.IO
8U.IO
8W.IO
8Y.IO
8Z.IO
9F.IO
9L.IO
9M.IO
9O.IO
9Q.IO
9U.IO
9V.IO
9W.IO

•••
I don't own fly.io but I'd pay $xxxx for it.

thats funny.......cause yesterday when you and jason were trying to set me up sneaking back and fourth trying to con me you said you co owned it with him.

Whatever Keith.....you are just a plain di*k

•••
Available list of NL and LN for .io;

B7.IO
O6.IO
R9.IO
Y4.IO
Y6.IO
Y9.IO
1J.IO
1Y.IO
2E.IO
2J.IO
2V.IO
2W.IO
3E.IO
3J.IO
3U.IO
3Y.IO
4O.IO
5E.IO
5H.IO
5J.IO
5Q.IO
6A.IO
6E.IO
6H.IO
6I.IO
6J.IO
6L.IO
6O.IO
6P.IO
6R.IO
6U.IO
6W.IO
6Z.IO
7C.IO
7E.IO
7H.IO
7J.IO
7L.IO
7O.IO
7Q.IO
7V.IO
7Y.IO
8A.IO
8E.IO
8G.IO
8H.IO
8I.IO
8J.IO
8L.IO
8O.IO
8P.IO
8Q.IO
8U.IO
8W.IO
8Y.IO
8Z.IO
9F.IO
9L.IO
9M.IO
9O.IO
9Q.IO
9U.IO
9V.IO
9W.IO

some like these are selling on flippa.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back