Domain Empire

.io A look at .io domains through the lense of startups and the crypto market

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
io-logo-300x150.png
After I spent years in the domain space, often through the lense of digital marketing, I started to get involved in exciting and promising blockchain and crypto space projects, including recently RoninAi, an upcoming crypto analytics platform. .io is one extension that I quickly saw was appealing to emerging tech space, merging the message of innovation found in the blockchain and crypto space with domains, the existing digital asset.
Comparing .io to other non-.com options, such as .org and .net, .io plays a very different role. While .net is frequently thought of as the secondary alternative to .com, and .org is strongly associated with not for profit businesses, tech companies, new startups and existing companies that want to show that they have new and fresh projects (ex: sap.io ) need a different route and means of communicating their values and brand. .io is often associated with innovation and technology, two traits that are increasingly valued highly, especially by those tech companies and startups....
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back