Dynadot

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thats funny.......cause yesterday when you and jason were trying to set me up sneaking back and fourth trying to con me you said you co owned it with him.

Whatever Keith.....you are just a plain di*k
Great.

Now provide the email where I said I co-owned it. Or I'll gladly post our convo :)

•••
Great.

Now provide the email where I said I co-owned it. Or I'll gladly post our convo :)

:) I have plenty of our conversations saved mate too :)

•••
:) I have plenty of our conversations saved mate too :)
It's all good man but please don't accuse me of saying things that I didn't :)

Our email exchange was centered around NN .io. Jason happens to have a few of these and since you were buying, it seemed reasonable to put a seller (Jason) and a buyer (stu) together. Nobody was trying to swindle you. If anything it was to help you. You didn't even know .io existed until 3-4 days ago ;)

•••
They must have it all wrong then hey......best phone them up and say dont call it a 7d cinema, call it a 3d cinema with windy stuff....lol

I go to the movies when it's raining so my hair doesn't get messed up by being outside
I'm not going to the movies to get my hair messed up :)

•••
Is 4D cinema what would be Immersive video, including haptics, sense triggers, holo etc, or is that 5D?

•••
how about this !

Fren.io

available 4 hand-reg ..

- 4 letter word
- social media
- WOW!
possible nice in the future but not presently.

•••
All of you hold a great .io series!! Love to read that! Hope I will register one soon!!

•••
I go to the movies when it's raining so my hair doesn't get messed up by being outside
I'm not going to the movies to get my hair messed up :)

get your head shaved

Last edited:
•••
I don't own fly.io but I'd pay $xxxx for it.

I bet you would after spending $x,xxx for holograms ( io)......lol

•••
Is .io a good investment? How is it performing compared to .co?

my thoughts .co and .me is good investment on 2015 .. i also have generic word .me

•••
•••
why do you care me? i think you need to care about your "marijuana" domain and your trends domain.. its better than you provoke me.
oh ya.. don't worry,
your domain "marihuana.io" still has value! who know about value of domain..

lol..

You love quitting :xf.eek:, Quit the trolling. ;)
It ain't any dragons dancing over here.:xf.grin:

•••
Those renewal fees seem pretty high on .io domains

•••
Guys i find out that actually top sales of .io were mostly at least 1year ago so i am a little curious about nowadays .io value...

What are your opinions? Please inform me.

Thank you.
if my inks.io didn't have the plural i'd be rich...:)

•••
•••
•••
@serhatkotan according to dnpric(.)es sales history .io domains are growing year by year.

in 2013 - 21 domain name sales
in 2014 - 360 domain name sales
in 2015 - 114 domain name sales in about 2 months.

hope this info helped in anyway

•••
those who have sold.io names, were the sales from reaching out, marketplaces or both? This tld is grat for tech use for sure, is anyone aware of other tld's out or coming out that look like they will be used in a certain niche too? (not the long ones just the 2 or 3 character tld).

•••
What's got ya curious?

Curleys comments on you and Jason. It was a bit accusational.. just wondering what it was all about- nothing, I presume?

•••
•••
Curleys comments on you and Jason. It was a bit accusational.. just wondering what it was all about- nothing, I presume?
He's confused...

•••
•••
My only .io extension: COINY.IO

•••
any geo .io owners?

My only .io is a geo. Not sure if it has value but it makes sense for me to have it :)

•••
Found a good available .io name but noticed it is £39!!! Pass I think. Seems like a very expensive tld

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back