Dynadot

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You've spent too much time in the pot thread. I love you man!

Love u too mate :)

No hard feelings and be in-touch soon :)

All good

Stu

•••
Lol.....lol......Holographics.io ...REG FEE .....HOLOGRAMS.io .....$x,xxx FEE ....lol....lol....lol....lol...lol...lol...lol

No more time for you keith or you sneaky emails.....good luck mate :)
Holographics.io is not regfee...

Anymore...

If you know what i mean...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
mrcurlSoonost: 4796416 said:
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.
Bracelets.io
Will be available soon on flippa.
What do you thing,for how much amount I should release it

Cheers

Cheers
Bracelets.io
Soon

•••
available to register

Cloudco.io

•••
Grabbed so far:
8E ("eighty", seemed brandable to me)
IPs (450k searches, $2.92cpc, taken in 181 ext.)
InteriorDesign (300k searches with $3.79cpc, taken in 184 ext.)
Have dev plans for 2 of these, will grab a few more and hold onto them for a while feeling good about .io and .co

•••
Only .io I have registered so far is e-Commerce.io. I have put it on Flippa on no reserve auction and it is currently at $25. I think there will be a flurry of activity at the end given there are 14 watchers at the moment.

Anybody interested in upcoming drop lists for .io domains? I have updated lists, PM me for details.

•••
Grabbed so far:
8E ("eighty", seemed brandable to me)
IPs (450k searches, $2.92cpc, taken in 181 ext.)
InteriorDesign (300k searches with $3.79cpc, taken in 184 ext.)
Have dev plans for 2 of these, will grab a few more and hold onto them for a while feeling good about .io and .co

ips.io .. lol. that's great 3 letters ..

•••
some great auction at park.io now.. just waiting for sniper!

•••
educate.io sold $1,500 by seller kcgroup..
just reported

•••
818.io
chatsworth.io
november.io
sfv.io

•••
•••
•••
So I had gone on a bit of a bender awhile back w/ .io's. A few I regret...registering before you really know what's out there ;)... Not going to be buying any more until a few of these are developed. I prefer brandables on this extension. Don't entirely understand keyword/trending name .io's lol. Of course, some flippa sales may prove otherwise....

Bad news going on a bender with the price of these :)

fizz.io
Is this the full list with regrets? I don't get many of these - though I don't get much of the .io in general.
I do like fizz.io best though but no idea why - it's a positive brand.

What was the thinking on these? Clearly beijing and shanghai are large geo's but were the rest just random or based on something that made sense?

I have yet to try this out...not really in the market for anymore. But if someone does, let me/us know how it goes. As far as success of getting the name...would be cool.

£72.00 for two years but not guaranteed.
Basically its yours unless it's renewed. If I saw a name was backordered I might renew it :)

•••
I'm pretty stoked today guys, got a successful back order for

Successful BackOrder for domain DOM-117642, notepad.io

Woohoo, should I drop the notepads.io I'm using for https://flippa.com/3895181-must-see-subscription-based-note-app-web-ios-android-ready-to-go-startup and just use notepad.io?? Any thoughts?

Which do you prefer and why?

Notepad.io is about 1000x better than Notepads.io. It's not even close. As it's developed I wouldn't drop the plural.

All rather weird seeing that you're selling it :)

•••
Notepad.io is about 1000x better than Notepads.io. It's not even close. As it's developed I wouldn't drop the plural.

All rather weird seeing that you're selling it :)
Yeah, I'm selling. Hadn't expected to get the backorder, so developed on notepads.io, but was over the moon when I saw the email today. Have already initiated transfer. The site is developed, but not marketed, so it's not too late to move it over. I'm very tempted to keep this little gem of a side project now!

•••
Do any of these mean anything? I assume chatsworth.io is something to do with where you live.
Yeah 818.io is the area code I live in, chatsworth.io is the city and sfv.io is short for san fernando valley which is the larger area I live in. As for november.io, I just saw that all the other months were taken and usually I like to see if the months are available in case I do something specific to a month.

•••
Yeah 818.io is the area code I live in, chatsworth.io is the city and sfv.io is short for san fernando valley which is the larger area I live in. As for november.io, I just saw that all the other months were taken and usually I like to see if the months are available in case I do something specific to a month.

It is all clear now! SFV.io makes no sense to me on its own but as a short name for a local area with close to 2 million it is clear why you registered it. Just goes to show what perspective is everything! Good luck.

•••
I just added sanitize.io and subroutine.io to my portfolio (I should've registered portfol.io when .io first came out lol)

Last edited:
•••
I don't get many of these

There's really nothing to "get". It's just personal taste. But I think if you went out and looked to see what io's are selling or better yet, which one's are developed..it's going to be the brandables - 1 word. Not the geo's which may make better "sense" on another extension or have more inherent value, but for me, not so much on a .io.

•••
Theres so many good io domains.I know there not as valuable as com org net or info but are they worth buying? i'm sure they are a harder saIe. However i see there are a lot of names taken. Has anyone had any recent .io sales?

•••
They're hot on flippa just now, but have to be good, one word domains to get any worthwhile value. I sold Songs.io on here to a fine gentleman on here for $500 (although I also paid $500 for it.) I've just acquired and put to work notepad.io and looks for a buyer for memos.io :)

Take a look at Flippa's recent sales for .io! There's a bunch!

Last edited:
•••
I found a good one word io domain. ill check flippa out then maybe ill reg it thanks for the advice

•••
Songs.io for $500 was a bargain!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back