NameSilo

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I'm starting to get some regular $XXX - $X,XXX offers on my names. I only sold 1 so far. I'm ok with holding on for awhile.

•••
^^ Good to know this niche is finally producing sales/offers. With all the hype surrounding the tech, one would expect some of the goodies to fall to domainers too.

I see you have some hot names listed there in your signature. Were these the names you got the offers on?

•••
•••
^^ Good to know this niche is finally producing sales/offers. With all the hype surrounding the tech, one would expect some of the goodies to fall to domainers too.

I see you have some hot names listed there in your signature. Were these the names you got the offers on?

Two of the names in my sig got offers, but I also got offers on others.

•••
I'm starting to get some regular $XXX - $X,XXX offers on my names. I only sold 1 so far. I'm ok with holding on for awhile.
Without going into too much detail, I've recently turned down a $7k offer on a package of three of my iot domains.

•••
Without going into too much detail, I've recently turned down a $7k offer on a package of three of my iot domains.
Nice!!! Care to share if it was inbound, outbound, or platform interest?

•••
•••
•••
We may be in the early days of something great here :)

•••
I hold iot.info, curious to understand how people might view that? One interesting aspect of the name I've discovered, is the presentation of the generic term in branding. IoT is typically used by bloggers. As such, should/could marketing also capitalise the domain suffix?!

•••
Was at the iot show today here in London. Met some of the folks whose sites come up on the hunt for end buyers. Learned a few things from the visit. Who would have thought iot had anything to do with cosmetics? But from the companies there, sensing, home automation, drone/uav, smart cities, modules/hardware,software,fog/cloud are the niches to watch in the industry.

•••
My first iot regs:

iotlaptop.com
iotlaptops.com
iotsmartphones.com

I think I did ok :-,

•••
Looking for some advice/ideas on how to best use "iot forum" (com). Leave it undeveloped and wait for end user? Develop IOT based forum website?

•••
Looking for some advice/ideas on how to best use "iot forum" (com). Leave it undeveloped and wait for end user? Develop IOT based forum website?

IMHO.. Develop it now and sell once membership is high or keep milking advertising dollars long term ;)

•••
•••
•••
Not my sale...

IotServer.com 3400 euro at Sedo.

•••
IoTRecruiter.com
IoTWriter.com

•••
INTERNETOFTHINGS123.COM
INTERNETOFTHINGS247.COM
INTERNETOFTHINGS365.COM
INTERNETOFTHINGSCONNECTIVITY.COM
INTERNETOFTHINGSIOT.COM
internetphonebusiness.com
IOTCONSULTANCY.COM
IOTECHIES.COM
IOTEXCELLENCE.COM
IOTINFORMER.COM
IOTLOGIST.COM
IOTLOGISTS.COM
IOTLOGY.COM
IOTNO.COM
IOTSAVVY.COM
IOTTECHIES.COM
IOTTECHNOLOGY.US

•••
I have

i o t o l o g y
p n p i o t

•••
Hi, IoT domains will have future. In september I sold InternetOfThingsFAQ.com for $200.

From IoTs I got IoTEmpire.com and I have high $xxx offer, but I will wait it can go in $X.XXX with no problems

•••
IoTServices

.king

(This won't work when they come out with a .king extension lol)

•••
Got a price request via Afternic for I-o-T ---- B----ionics in king and without the dashes obv.

I went big with low-mid 5 figures quoted (considering it's a hand reg). I'm in absolutely no rush to sell. Funnily enough this came in shortly after I renewed and moved to another registrar, maybe they were monitoring the name hoping it would drop?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back