IT.COM

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
IOT Smart Space(dot)com
IOT Smart Car(dot)com
IOT Secure Software(dot)com

Just regd them :D

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Wow Namebio only shows one iot sale for this year (with iot at the start)

•••
Anybody getting any sales that are unreported?

I have noticed in the last two weeks an increase in numbers on my IOT domains from parking at sedo. not a huge spike but it was interesting all the same. It was the same time that google IOT news came about and now everyday Im getting hits to them.

•••
•••
Well done @DT13, were you happy with the price and do you think it was the right time to sell? outbound or inbound?

•••
Thanks.
Maybe I could have got more, the name is now in use by a company. But 2k is a lot of money for a hand reg!

•••
I have:

InternetOfThingsAi.com
IOT-BTC.com
IOTBTC.us

•••
I turned down 2k on internetofhealth / com. (Hand reg) time will tell if that was wise......

•••
I turned down 2k on internetofhealth / com. (Hand reg) time will tell if that was wise......
I've had two different buyers offer $7k and $10k on my InternetOfMe/com and my sentiments towards turning them down are similar! Also sold TheInternetOfCars.com for just under a grand and also IOTSecured.com for $2.5k.

•••
All site traffic on the rise here.

•••
I've had two different buyers offer $7k and $10k on my InternetOfMe/com and my sentiments towards turning them down are similar! Also sold TheInternetOfCars.com for just under a grand and also IOTSecured.com for $2.5k.

10k is a lot of money. Internet or me is a top name and really becomes something too. Names like these give you stress if you never get that 10k again. But when they hit you will make a lot of money!!!

•••
Anybody getting any sales that are unreported?

I have noticed in the last two weeks an increase in numbers on my IOT domains from parking at sedo. not a huge spike but it was interesting all the same. It was the same time that google IOT news came about and now everyday Im getting hits to them.

I have a pending sale on Sedo. Will post when completed. keyword+IoT.com

•••
•••
I've already been in touch with that company. They ended up going with a dot info... :xf.confused:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes. Late May, 2017.

Interesting, cos thats the same for me with parking stats starting from a Late May timeline

Anybody else notice their parking stat numbers?

Because if that's the case then we may see a lot more action regarding sales (if they are reported of course) in this thread.

•••
I checked namebio and there is one reported sale in 2017 for "internetof" at the start of the name

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back