IT.COM

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
PowerIoT.com
TelecomIoT.com
DatabaseIoT.com
FinancialIOT.com
StudioIoT.com
HostingIoT.com
MechIoT.com
QuestIoT.com
InteractiveIoT.com
ClassicIoT.com
RockIoT.com
VisionIoT.com

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
In direct talks with a CEO of a company for one name keyword+IoT.com but I want mid xx,xxx. 3rd round of emails no response. 2 high xxx offers on another name keyword+IoT.com.

No sales to report. The buyer of TopIoT.com ended not following through with payment at Sedo. They gave me his contact info though. We'll see.

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone own both IoT prefixed and suffixed domains?

•••
Those are the ones i got.

PerfectIoT(.)com
IotExperience(.)com
IotGlasses(.)com
IotShowroom(.)com

•••
•••
•••
There are actually very few "IoT" sales...

Most startups or products in the IOT space are not going to have "IOT" in their brand name...

I am an owner of a couple "IoT" names, for example - IoTCenter and IoTServices in the .com extension... Unfortunately some of the less targeted keywords will be undesirable.

upload_2017-7-31_11-42-34.png

Last edited:
•••
There are actually very few "IoT" sales...

Most startups or products in the IOT space are not going to have "IOT" in their brand name...

I am an owner of a couple "IoT" names, for example - IoTCenter and IoTServices in the .com extension... Unfortunately only the very best keywords are going to be desirable IMO.

Show attachment 65754

I'd be happy to take a look at your IoT portfolio if you are looking to divest. Just pm me.

•••
I am selling two IoT domains, $80 each, or $150 for both.

IoTBlogs.com and IoTEmpire.com - be free to contact me if interested.

•••
One way the IOT will benefit older folks........................

•••
•••
•••
One way the IOT will benefit older folks........................

I went to watch this video only to get "the uploader has made this video not available in your country" WTF

•••

Try searching for "Amazon Echo - SNL"

Last edited:
•••
I am aware of the product (currently not available in australia) We are now seeing ads for Google Home, I was wanting the see humor in the that vid, it's all good !!!

•••
•••
Nope available in my location .......how dumb, I have lost interest thanks

•••
Just Bought 3 IoT Domains

IOTout.com
IOToutput.com
attachIOT.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back