Domain Empire

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Internet of Things – DNW Podcast #129
BY ANDREW ALLEMANN — MARCH 27, 2017
How will the Internet of Things impact domain names?

•••
A little lightheartedness

The Joy of Tech comics
(add the dots to the links)
Comic - The Internet of ransomware things.
www geekculture com/joyoftech/joyarchives/2340.html

Comic - What your Internet of Things is saying about you.
www geekculture com/joyoftech/joyimages/1947.gif

Download the Internet of Things Comic Book – Business Edition
www iotcomicbook org/business-edition/

•••
•••
•••
•••
Very nice, @mems ! Way to make it rain!

•••
•••
•••
Very good IOT info on this site

Online since 2010, Postscapes has earned its reputation as a leading destination for early adopters and thought leaders in the Internet of Things space.

https://www.postscapes.com

•••
couple more in .com
Iot Writers
Iot Charts

•••
Well few more, why not?

IOT CONTAINERS
IOT DONGLE
IOT DONGLES
IOT FILES
IOT NAS
IOT SSO (single sign on)
IOT TEMPLATE
IOT TEMPLATES
IOT TRIBUNE
IOT RULES ENGINE
IOT MFA (multi-factor authentication)

king

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
From Namebio today (Not my sale):
TopIOT 750 USD 2017-04-08 DropCatch

•••
New purchase - IoTGlasses(.)com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Fur sure.
I do actually agree that glasses will be used for many purposes, I think some will come "preloaded" with specific features and purposes. One of my favorites that I have is Translation Glasses. The trick with the "glasses" market will be to make them look at "normal" as possible, they will get there eventually get there and I can't wait to see (excuse the pun) what they loo like

•••
AR contact lenses.
IoT contacts.

•••
AR contact lenses.
IoT contacts.
This may be the way it all goes, after all we may not want to walk around in geek glasses all day long, but do we want to mess around with lenses as well? It really will be quite interesting to see how it pans out over time. Maybe the phone will remain the number one choice

•••
IOT/Providers
IOT/guides
Great/IOT
Sync/IOT
IOT/Ctrl
Property/IOT
Safer/IOT
All in king

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back