NameSilo

.info .INFO What are they Worth?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

DJ_Guvana

Account Closed
Impact
0
This is a question that has had me puzzled for months, ive seen sedo listing some .INFO's for a very high price, but on the other hand many people will say there not worth much.

I have purchased www.P2PNetworking.info , are these the sort of names that make money or not? I always thought that names like the ones below make money as they give info on that person, product, or event.

www.BRADPITT.info
www.RoyalFamily.info
www.WW2.info


Ive seen many people buy stuff like:

www.VistaWallpaper.info


Now in my opinion ( Often wrong ) stuff like VistaWallpaper does not make a good .info as its offering a service not an information portal.

I know it sounds VERY confusing but whats your views on the subject? I buy to sell and develop and im wondering if .infos are really worth it. Also whats the value of 3 Char .infos ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back