Domain Empire

.info .info Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vac

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone making any money with parked .info domains?
I not a big fan of .info but I have a list of .infos I would like to buy. Not sure if it's worth investing.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All but 3 of my .info's are parked and making money - a couple have earned their renewal fee or more, and the rest are on their way.

•••
I have a few .infos that make me around $1/month. That's not much, but they were free :D . Even if I would have bought them, $1/month is more then enough to make them profitable. Nothing big, though.

•••
Same here several of my info's are making about $2-4 per month. I do not own any free names but the reg fee is only $4.99.

•••
Develop, and they might just come.

•••
I have some .info making huge traffic + $2-$4 per month at Sedo.
So u never know....

•••
wow! said:
I have some .info making huge traffic + $2-$4 per month at Sedo.
So u never know....

$2-$4 bucks a month?? What is Sedo linking you with, ice making machines for the eskimos??

•••
I have a few infos, but they are pretty dumb. I'm just going to let them expire.

•••
Don't have any .info domains myself, but I am thinking about investing in some myself, but during this last few months. .INFO has gone crazy and just about all domains are gone! >:(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back