Domain Empire

discuss "Incredible" Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
For discussion purposes I just thought I'd share an idea about accumulating domains, both .coms and gTLD's for certain "key" first words.

I've already created portfolios using the keywords, "Forever" and "Priority", and just today I started a new portfolio using the keyword, "Incredible".....sorry Incredible.sex and incrediblesex.com were gone:xf.frown: However, I discovered some other keyword "extensions" combined with the first keyword "Incredible" are available. You can see one of the names I reg'd at "Reg of the Day"

Before my critics jump all over this, and point out "incredible" is a 10 letter word, let me point out that incredible "anything", especially "sex", is memorable:xf.grin: btw, the three incredible domains I bought today are all .coms, and yes, I did spend $25.50, a little less than I spent for the seafood platter I enjoyed last night.

Let the Fireworks begin....Happy Fourth of July!!!!......Incredible!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Incredible thread with incredible members :)

•••
Incredible thread with incredible members :)

Thanks Mafol...this is an indredible business. With the remaining 5 soccer players rescued hours ago, I decided to see if IncredibleRescue(s) was available and VOILA! I'm now going to post it as my Reg of the Day. Thanks again

•••
now all you need are

incredible Results

•••
Following the incredible "rescue" of the Thai soccer team today, I reg'd a couple of "Incredible" Rescue domains along with a "Miracle" Rescue domain. I was asked by Andrew A., who might have an interest in my new domains? To which I answered, major TV networks, cable TV networks, writers, developers and even investor visionaries who see the potential for show or a reality series. Note the word "miracle" via Nambio had four times as many sales as the word "incredible". In that regard, who doesn't like to see or hear of a rescue like we saw in Thailand? If not a miracle, it was simply incredible:xf.wink:

•••
•••
@Bulloney

I think you may be addicted to hand-reging my friend. I do hope this pays off for you!

•••
Following the incredible "rescue" of the Thai soccer team today, I reg'd a couple of "Incredible" Rescue domains along with a "Miracle" Rescue domain. I was asked by Andrew A., who might have an interest in my new domains? To which I answered, major TV networks, cable TV networks, writers, developers and even investor visionaries who see the potential for show or a reality series. Note the word "miracle" via Nambio had four times as many sales as the word "incredible". In that regard, who doesn't like to see or hear of a rescue like we saw in Thailand? If not a miracle, it was simply incredible:xf.wink:
You need a miracle. Nice subliminal domaining at play.

•••
@Bulloney

I think you may be addicted to hand-reging my friend. I do hope this pays off for you!
Thanks Victor...i know I'm addicted to life and success, and hand registering domains is all part of his plan:)

•••
If the second words in your domains are better than "review", then what can I say ... marvellous!

While away in solitary confinement for about a month, I added to my Incredible Portfolio with names like;
"Incredible Drive"....think Tesla and "Incredible Florida".....think the largest retirement and tourist attraction in the world. Every time I turn on the TV it's "Incredible this" and "Incredible that"

Thanks again for your incredible input Domainerlll.

•••
"While away in solitary confinement for about a month..."

An excellent method to come up with great domains. I'm looking forward to a couple of month's solitary in the Fall.

Last edited:
•••
You sir have IncredibleClass, not to be confused with an IncredibleAss...btw, I'm as straight as they come, so please don't take that the wrong way. I see you're from Dublin...have we already talked about your wonderful Guinness? I hope to get back to Dublin someday. On another note, do you know any of the folks at Afilias? They are the registry that started the new .LLC extension, and I have some incredible ideas on how to best monetize their extension. Good Luck this fall. Cheers!

•••
You need a miracle. Nice subliminal domaining at play.
I really don't need a miracle when I align myself with an influencer who compliments my strategy. Even some of my peers consider me to be an influencer....isn't that incredible:xf.grin:

And speaking of incredible domains....here's another;

IncredibleMilk(.)com
milk.jpg

•••
A few more for this Incredible thread;

IncredibleHigh(.)com
IncredibleSmoke(.)com

Stop by the LeafBarn(.)com if you're interested:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back