IT.COM

advice Important Outbound questions

NameSilo
Watch

Footprint789

Established Member
Impact
Hello NPers,

I love the community here, learning many things from all of you guys. Thanks a lot

I have a name that I think can be outbounded. Need some advice/ information. Kindly requesting to please guide or shed information regarding the following queries.

1. Do you put all leads of same company in the same email "to" field ? Or send different emails for different leads of a same company ?

2. How to send email so as to not land in spam folder ? Any guide ?

3. Does free email like Gmail works for this ? Or does Gmail usually get blocked by their companies mail system ? Has anyone tried outbounding with Gmail before and received any responses(it can be positive or negative)

4. Do you mention price in the initial email itself or only say that this is for sale ?

Any and All responses are highly appreciated. Thanks a ton in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Is there any earlier discussion at Npros to outbound .COM to other TLDs? (I have a few .COM and found exactly same domain names in .NET and .DE)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back