Dynadot

guide Need Outbound sales tutorials

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Akhilesh.Kumar

Established Member
Impact
Hello friends,

So, tried the search box but could not find what I was looking for. It's either not there or I failed to locate, so here I am knocking the door again. Knock Knock.. Please help. :xf.smile:

As a newbie, how to start outbound sales in Domaining?

- Depending on the niche and name, do we scrub similar websites and use the 'Contact Us' button on the website offering them our Name?
If so, they already have a website and a domain with which I reached them. Why they would be interested in a new name?

- Unless the new name is really catchy and short that can be used as a redirect, do established websites consider buying a new name?

- Is there any other data base / data source to shortlist prospects and approach them with your Domain and offer? If so, may a gentleman or a gentlelady guide me to the same?

- Do I have to have a lander and [email protected] email address or prospects respond to offers sent through Poor Man's GMail?

- Anything else that I didn't think of which is vital for survival in this game?

To share a micro tale, this happened when I fell for ShoeRentals.com at Flippa and later realised I should have passed it. Though the name carried a 13 year long tail and was catchy in first blink, I rolled the dice for $1 and it jumped on my head (no one else was interested).
I thought of taking a dive and googled Shoe Rentals. There were some 7-10 websites in this business and I emailed all of them suggesting a great redirect.
Long story short, I didn't get any reply.

Now before I try the same with a different name, I thought of asking the experts. Is it the same and only way Outbound Domain Sales work? Or is there a secret recipe that I need to learn from a chef?

As always, I am grateful to the family and the helping spirit of my family members. Proud to be part of NP family.
Cheers...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi

learn how to buy right domains first,
instead of trying to learn how to spam unsuspecting victims who already have a domain name.

then, maybe buyers will contact you

we don't know what names you plan on soliciting, so the end effort could be waste of time.

don't learn backwards.

imo...

•••
instead of trying to learn how to spam unsuspecting victims who already have a domain name.

That's a killer my friend. Something like "The sharp knife of "Truth" stabbed in the heart"... but true. Accepted... (y)

we don't know what names you plan on soliciting

I don't have any kids in pipeline. It's just a query like "Know how to fetch your eggs before you lay them"

Thanks for your input my dear. Every bit is a learning. I learnt inbound sale is any day better them then oubound one.

Bless you. Take care.

•••

That's like summarising the universe in a fist.

I'll be thankful for my life... my friend. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
One of the best courses i ever did was a car sales course by Tom stuker i apply it to all sales.

•••
I met him before he found this huge fame then again i never did anything other than refer for him so it worked. I was about 23 when did course 48 now.

Last edited:
•••
I met him before he found this huge fame then again i never did anything other than refer for him so it worked. I was about 23 when did course 48 now.
Great.
BTW, checked your website. It's wow... :xf.smile:

•••
Thank you dear. This was informative. a LOT informative...
Just finished reading and found the world is not the same how my eyes see it.
Decided to jump in. Don't know if I'll swim or will be drowned, but surely will enjoy the "Game" while being alive or while dying.
Wish me luck.

Take care buddy. Good luck.

Make sure you buy 1 or 2 decent names and try and sell them, if you cant sell them, find out why and what youre doing wrong, dont go and buy 50 names, you wont sell them. One you sell 1 or 2, then reinvest the cash into better names. This will save you money in the long run.

Dont hand-regged names, think of a good name and email the owner and find bargains or sift through Godaddy, Sedo etc Check out Namebio.com to see what type of names sell.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back