NameSilo

I'm new to NamePros Looking for Justice from Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vOcean

Impact
Hi Everyone,

I created this account in Namepros, to clear some of my confusions,

is creating same featured website is copyright violation unless the source website using general information like hosting reviews and features.

I've created hostingjug named website inspired by hostinglux

And I've listed to sell this website in @flippa_marketplace, after few days @FlippaDomains banned my account. And they told me that I'm copying other user website. While I built this website from the scratch.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Did you copy the content?
Not the design, but the content. Many of the text on your website is a verbatim copy of several other web hosting companies when I ran it through copyscape. I think the site was automatically flagged by Flippa copyscape check. When they say, copied, it doesn't mean the design. I use designs that are used by 1000s of other bloggers.

But you cannot copy "content"

The content is not unique at all, this content is floating in several websites anyway. And I had changed some specifications like uptime and speed specifications, even though I added more pages which as domain registrar company reviews. There is nothing which you named copyscape in flippa, because in Flippa platform sellers sells tons of same exact clone websites every day. Flippa simply backing the super sellers who are giving good revenues to them. This is the point. And they're making clear path to super sellers by banning new sellers who is giving competition to super sellers. If they wanted to remove my site from flippa they had a chance to remove or suspend the particular listing.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back