Dynadot

Hello from Canada ~ I'm new here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tammy M

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,
I'm Tammy Mitchell, I live in BC, Canada.

I'm not actually a Domainer... I am a part time website designer and I host websites on the side, my day job is with the railroad.

I do have about 4 or 5 domain names kicking around, that I'm not using anymore, so I started to look at selling them. I almost listed one on Flippa yesterday, but thought I should learn more about it first.

I'm most interested in figuring out what my domain names might be worth, and where I can list and sell them at a reasonable cost. I also need to learn more about accepting money for the transaction. My first thought was to accept payment via my paypal account. I see other options, like escrow, and wonder if that's the way to go or not.

I don't think I'll end up being a more active Domainer after my domain names sell, however you never know, I do fancy real estate - and this seems to be similar.

What was your first domain you purchased?
The first domain I purchased was quite a while ago, I still have it and this is one that I'm thinking of selling.. ActingWild.com. It was first used as a communication site for teens, but has not been used in years.

This looks like the kind of community I need right now, glad to have found you all.
Thank you
Tammy M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello Tammy,

Welcome aboard.

Happy domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back