Domain Empire

Hello! I'm new to NamePros!

NameSilo
Watch

esdiel

Established Member
Impact
Greetings Namemates,

I'm new to Namepros but have been a domainer for more than 7 years now.

I bought my first domains in February 2012, and the second domain I bought (handpicked) sold for over 2K USD just 1 week later (contacted via whois/email). That initial sale got me hooked on domains, but I must admit that this experience was a bit misleading in terms of how things usually work in the domain sale industry.

I've learned a lot about the domain industry over the years and figured it was about time that I officially join this community to get more involved.

I have a modest portfolio with about 210 domains, and I'm hoping to sell a few here on Namepros. About half of my domains are the Canadian .ca extension, with most of those being LLL.ca and canna related. I will posting a few for sale very soon.

Cheers!

Shawn

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
That's great to hear. Congratulations on your sale. Welcome to Namepros my friend.

•••
Congrats on the sale. Welcome to Np.

•••
•••
Greetings Namemates,

I'm new to Namepros but have been a domainer for more than 7 years now.

I bought my first domains in February 2012, and the second domain I bought (handpicked) sold for over 2K USD just 1 week later (contacted via whois/email). That initial sale got me hooked on domains, but I must admit that this experience was a bit misleading in terms of how things usually work in the domain sale industry.

I've learned a lot about the domain industry over the years and figured it was about time that I officially join this community to get more involved.

I have a modest portfolio with about 210 domains, and I'm hoping to sell a few here on Namepros. About half of my domains are the Canadian .ca extension, with most of those being LLL.ca and canna related. I will posting a few for sale very soon.

Cheers!

Shawn
If you would life, please give a few examples re: "how things usually work in the domain sale industry" and why your experience was misleading? How things usually work is very important for me to know. Advanced Thankyou!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back