Domain Empire

advice I’m interest in flipping

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tori Goffdan

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

I’m interest in flipping the lowest priced domain names in the quickest time possible. What free advice can you provide me to do so?

Many Thanx,

Tori

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there a way/site/tool/seo footprint to check if someone is using a similar domain that you own besides checking manually of anyyhing that popup on your mind?

•••
yes, you can use namebio.com. Let's say you own ttvvxx.com. You can search name bio for 1) .com, 2) LLLLL, 3) vxx keyword (at the end).

That gives you an idea.

•••
I shall offer no advice other than... to think everything through and
never be in a hurry when there is no reason to do so. But that goes for everything.

But I will add some perspective to it.

You are selling into perceptions, so good data does not always mean anything since most pay little attention to it anyway. Not saying it is not important but not the most important for FLIPPING.
You are selling in what folks think it is
or what they think it will be and reality does not always have a play in your sales.
You are selling into a market of pure speculation. Keep that in mind always.

The better you can read the perceptions, the better angles you will have to find and buy the correct names for those perceptions. More opportunity is found where the perceptions do not match the data.

It's more like the Commodity Market "Future's" trading.

BTW... I do not generally flip. Mostly, I only flop but I do get caught dancing on occasion.:-o

•••
1) Create your own path.
2) Learn from your mistakes.
3) Decide how to continue.

%%- Best of Success, Tori! -%%

•••
If you're interested in flipping domains, here's one way to start:

1. Setup a paypal account
2. Setup a GD account and add auction package. (like 5.99 per year)
3. Get familiar with GD domain auction platform
4. Research what is selling by watching the most active domains on GD auctions, and reading domain forums and blogs. (most important)
5. Research and buy similar(this part can be complicated) domains in this forum at wholesale or even lower prices(don't rush...be patient).
6. Put them on 7 day auctions on GD. Domains on GD auctions can be from any registrar.
7. Advertise your GD auctions on this and other sites
8. Repeat 3-7

If you did your homework and bought the right domains, you should see decent profits.

Of course, your budget will determine how much and what you can buy. And notice that I didn't mention any amounts you'll need spend to buy your similar domains (3). You have to stick to domains with room for you to profit, and that are actually selling.

I'm sure there are lots of other ways to flip domains but that's just one.

thanx much for your info as i will be definitely considering it

•••
•••
I'm putting in a good word for eBay. It's free to list until you sell. I make a logo at canva.com (using the etsy shop template because it's 500 x 500) because you have to upload a photo. It takes 5 mins. Then put a BIN price/make offer - 30 days. Free international shipping. Then forward the domain to the auction page. Instant landing page with offer option. Better than anything else I've come across so far.

•••
Advice: run away.

Over 99.995% of ppl lose their investment.
Most LOSE hundreds/thousands before they start making serious money.

Best free advice for ya: don't.

•••
Hi Guys,

I’m interest in flipping the lowest priced domain names in the quickest time possible. What free advice can you provide me to do so?

Many Thanx,

Tori
do ALOT of research...search past sells, search potential end users, continue to search for end users. be professional ( this is a business)

•••
•••
eBay is for regfee domains. You wouldn't believe how many avoid the site...the site is the mark of amateurism. Avoid it!

I'm putting in a good word for eBay. It's free to list until you sell. I make a logo at canva.com (using the etsy shop template because it's 500 x 500) because you have to upload a photo. It takes 5 mins. Then put a BIN price/make offer - 30 days. Free international shipping. Then forward the domain to the auction page. Instant landing page with offer option. Better than anything else I've come across so far.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back