NameSilo

Help Buying my domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
11
Can anyone message me like a step by step process of what they do from buying one domain?
I.e you’ve just brought let’s say I’m making this up now. Sellmysite.com.
So you’ve just got it what do you do I.e nameservers where do you register it and how do you price it do you price it on what the estimated valve is.
I’m just trying to give me the best chance of trying to sell.
And I know the name is everything but first of all I wish to know if I’m doing the rest right to have a chance of selling.

Thanks in advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Take your time to read this. almost everything covered in the article.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back