Dynadot

I'm here to sell my old domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Allie Mars

Impact
I wish I'd have known about domain sales eons ago when I first started buying domains for my own use. The ones I bought and let go... I could cry! I had some GOOD ones! And I could have hung onto them if I'd known... ah well. Live and let live.

Today I am semi-retired and downsizing both home and online presence. I can't keep up with it all! And my husband and I are toying with the idea of selling everything to travel in an RV. Okay, well maybe not EVERYTHING. I don't expect that I'll ever go offline, because I've been given a rather odd mission, so I'm keeping some of them. But that's neither here nor there for this leg, and so O/T that it's probably disallowed.

So here I am, not ready to list anything here yet. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. It was an active domain, which I took down and parked, and just made it active again.

I've got maybe three total I'd like to sell. The oldest from 1999. The others maybe 2008-2009, I haven't decided which ones to let go of yet. It's HARD to let go!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the forum, good luck!!

•••
Hi Allie,

Welcome to Namepros, good luck with your sales!

•••
•••
I've had some larger sales lately and have a good budget, make sure you bring the domains to namespro auction to maximize your profits, don't take private offers until you get a measure of value.

•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Welcome Allie.

I agree with @MapleDots here.

There is a lot of money passed around thru here with some pretty big dollar domains. If you list them and take offers or list them in an auction you will at least have liquid market value which is the least anyone could want.

But if the domains are very good, you may even get above liquid market level based on how much others want it for. Either way, listing them in a make offer, or auction thread here will get you very fair returns.

If you want to see similar domain sales to get a guage on the best possible case of valuations to the "ultimate end users" recently, take a look at Ron Jackson's, DNJournal.com (the highest domain sales throughout the year/s) and also check out Namebio.com. NameBio shows all sales on a daily basis that just sold at all major auction houses.

Wishing you the best here.
Vito

Last edited:
•••
I wish I'd have known about domain sales eons ago when I first started buying domains for my own use. The ones I bought and let go... I could cry! I had some GOOD ones! And I could have hung onto them if I'd known... ah well. Live and let live.

Today I am semi-retired and downsizing both home and online presence. I can't keep up with it all! And my husband and I are toying with the idea of selling everything to travel in an RV. Okay, well maybe not EVERYTHING. I don't expect that I'll ever go offline, because I've been given a rather odd mission, so I'm keeping some of them. But that's neither here nor there for this leg, and so O/T that it's probably disallowed.

So here I am, not ready to list anything here yet. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. It was an active domain, which I took down and parked, and just made it active again.

I've got maybe three total I'd like to sell. The oldest from 1999. The others maybe 2008-2009, I haven't decided which ones to let go of yet. It's HARD to let go!

Hello and welcome to NP!
You can probably start with listing your names in Appraisal Section to get a little idea of the worth of your domains.
Enjoy your stay here!
Peace.

•••
•••
•••
Super welcome To nP...:xf.smile:
&
Good Luck..:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello Allie, Wish you the best and welcome to NP

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Allie Mars,

Welcome to NamePros!

Before you auction any of your domains off you might want to post them in the Appraisals forum first.
This way you can get an idea of a minimum start price you are comfortable with selling the domain for.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
I can't keep up with it all! And my husband and I are toying with the idea of selling everything to travel in an RV.
Hmm. Sounds just vaguely familiar.

(no worries, in a good way)

Last edited:
•••
Wow! I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome. Thank you, all! And a special thanks for the advice. Very much appreciated :)

•••
Welcome to NamePros, Allie! I wish you the best with everything! There is a wealth of information here. There’s no way I could ever go offline without the internet either! Haha! 🙂

•••
•••
•••
Hello Allie, welcome and good luck! (y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back