Dynadot

Hi y'all, I'm here to learn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDonut

Established Member
Impact
My name is Mat, I'm Canadian and I'm a newbie around here. I'm new to domaining but I've been investing for years. I was intrigued by this industry a few months ago and decided to take the plunge after I'd finally found something new to shoot myself in the foot with (n)

I'm currently just trying to digest as much information from here as I can. The first domain I purchased was for a travel blog I started when I was 17. At the time, I was travelling around the world and grew that blog to have many readers. That blog is gone now and I've dropped that domain since I found other ventures to pursue.

I own an ice cream shop (closed because of rona for almost a year now :hungover:), stocks, and some stuff in the travel & hospitality industries. I'm also a freelance writer and do longtail research for sites that want to run search ads. If anyone's interested in my freelance stuff, send me a message.

Anyway, Imma be here creeping in the shadows. I look forward to picking all of your brains soon :glasses:.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Mat and welcome to nps! Lots of info here...the search function is your best friend.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros @MapleDonut best of luck to you.

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
Hello!

Nice background and write-up.

You joined a great domain name Forum!

Suggest you take a bit of time to read through the Forum and read all topics that interest you and your investment in domains plan.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
welcome to NP
  • You must be an excellent person

•••
•••
•••
Welcome & good luck buddy

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back