.IM Discussion

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
16,291
I have seen quite a few registered lately, has anyone got any comments on these names. What if there was a good keyword name, is it worth grabbing.


I believe its the Isle Of Man, but are people possibly going to use the "Instant Messaging" acronym for these domains??


Thanks for any advice??
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ouch ouch :)
 
0
•••
Received what I thought was gonna be a offer for LOL via bodis today,

There was no offer only the guy said "No idea why this is even associated with me"

I have no idea what that means, I emailed him back and said make a offer :lol:

This name earns well though via bodis, wonder if would get more $$ via voodoo though.
 
0
•••
Received what I thought was gonna be a offer for LOL via bodis today,

There was no offer only the guy said "No idea why this is even associated with me"

I have no idea what that means, I emailed him back and said make a offer :lol:

This name earns well though via bodis, wonder if would get more $$ via voodoo though.

I have tried both Bodis/Voodoo and now InternetTraffic which is so far the best platform. I would suggest you to give it a try :)
 
0
•••
I grabbed my first .co.im and a huge one, arguably the best keyword you can think of for a domain: domain.co.im :)
 
1
•••
@ the_poet

Really nice keyword but with .co.im if your purpose is to resell than I think will be difficult. Are you going to develop this name?
 
0
•••
@ the_poet

Really nice keyword but with .co.im if your purpose is to resell than I think will be difficult. Are you going to develop this name?

Thanks, Abdul. I think I'll use it as a showcase for my portfolio, it doesn't get any better for that purpose. But of course I'm open to offers if anyone is interested.

PS: which one do you like best between domain and domains?
 
0
•••
It depends but I prefer domain.
 
1
•••
Id stay away from co.im personally.

Recent $100 offer for pizza(.)im

Too low. Need mid xxx or better IMO for this one.
 
0
•••
@lll

That's too low offer. It's worth at least high $xxx to an end-user.
 
0
•••
rahul.im

got rahul.im
dont know how its worth. just registered :P
 
0
•••
got rahul.im
dont know how its worth. just registered :P

Depends on what purpose you bought for. If you are going to develop than it's fine. If you think can sell than it's really difficult but not impossible :)
 
0
•••
Depends on what purpose you bought for. If you are going to develop than it's fine. If you think can sell than it's really difficult but not impossible :)
for personal use.

i guess no value before developing it.
 
0
•••
@ ravesh

That's good. Best of luck in developing this name :)
 
0
•••
I own Water

Not sure what to expect, but I believe it is a good name. Any thoughts?
 
0
•••
I own Water

Not sure what to expect, but I believe it is a good name. Any thoughts?

there are several companies in Isle of Man that are into "water" business (purifying, delivery etc).

if neither of them want the name at low-mid $xxx (they may prefer .co.im or just dont care because of their market size to even have a website) the sale would be problematic even for $5-10 on NP imho - the keyword is not anywhere close to premiums that are sellable in .im to non-IM end-users

..for a quick example none of IM whiskey distilleries/traders (there's a couple) bothered to reply to my emails on Whisky.im i own. but contrary to "Water" it has chances to attract buyers from elsewhere beyond IM

my 2 cents


*
 
1
•••
i own DUE.IM
Any suggestions or comments?
 
0
•••
1
•••
developed and Page Rank =3
 
0
•••
Developed than it's good. PR is not worth much IMO. There are some parked domains with no backlinks and still has PR3-4. I never completely trust on PR.
 
0
•••
What about michael.im?

Can it sold above reg fee?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back