Dynadot

.IM Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have seen quite a few registered lately, has anyone got any comments on these names. What if there was a good keyword name, is it worth grabbing.

I believe its the Isle Of Man, but are people possibly going to use the "Instant Messaging" acronym for these domains??

Thanks for any advice??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i own DUE.IM
Any suggestions or comments?

•••
•••
developed and Page Rank =3

•••
Developed than it's good. PR is not worth much IMO. There are some parked domains with no backlinks and still has PR3-4. I never completely trust on PR.

•••
What about michael.im?

Can it sold above reg fee?

Thanks.

•••
What about michael.im?

Can it sold above reg fee?

Thanks.

It really depends because I see lot of first/last names available in .IM extension. If any person with Michael desperately wants in .IM than definitely you can get well above reg fee.

Be very selective in buying .IM domains because they are hard to sell.

•••
•••
^ the guy started @ $60 and I made high xxx counter offers maybe low 1xxx to start then stopped at 750 he stopped at 100 then cancelled negotiations

Hmmm

Looking to sell though but want better sale price

•••
lol dot im getting ALOT of views @ Sedo but no offers, check out how much

LOL . im

•••
Only have one : Bridal.im

•••
As I have stopped investing in .IM domains long time back but today I registered Ali.IM which is one of the very famous names in Muslim community and a very cool LLL. Was unable to resist and grabbed this name.

•••
@Abdul

Why did you stop investing in .IM? What are you focusing on now?

•••
@Abdul

Why did you stop investing in .IM? What are you focusing on now?

To be honest I am not getting any interest from endusers as I would like to have. I have some top quality names in .IM domains like Mobile, Free, Download, Data, Dog, Fashion, Europe, Social and still not many inquiries overall.

Over the past few months I am more focusing on .com/.net/.org domains.

•••
K.im currently on Sedo auction at $20,000!

•••
K.im currently on Sedo auction at $20,000!

If this is serious bid, I hope it will boost .IM domains at least on temporary basis. Thanks for sharing :)

•••
•••
•••
If this is serious bid, I hope it will boost .IM domains at least on temporary basis. Thanks for sharing :)

k.im is a great name.. this is the most popular Korean surname with almost 10,000,000 distribution according to Wikipedia (2000). $20,000 looks cheap to me..
on the other hand i dont think it would be of any help to .im as it's a pure hack sale having little to do with extension itself.. i wish it did better thou.. still holding tattoo/torrent and a couple more myself

•••
Let's see if the bid holds, and the auction completes.

•••
Earlier I have said that I stopped investing any more in .IM domains but today I saw few domains dropping and caught the following names:

Online.IM
Gifts.IM
Trade.IM

Let me know your thoughts about those domains.

•••
...happy to have been able to reg (in the .im extension):

Chicago

Illinois

Colorado

Boulder

I dunno, they musta dropped recently...

•••
Just grabbed Sky.IM

Any feedback is welcome :)

•••
•••
Nice domain :)
Where do you find expired .im domains? :)

I have the list of top 500 keywords which I scan through bulk WHOIS checker regularly...

•••
...happy to have been able to reg (in the .im extension):

Chicago

Illinois

Colorado

Boulder

I dunno, they musta dropped recently...

I dropped Colorado. Also dropped Nevada and a few others...

Really see little to no value in these.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back