IT.COM

If I were to make domain software, what would you want me to make?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In advance, I'm sorry if this is the wrong location for this. Moderators: Feel free to move this to the location that best fits.
-----------------------

Hi Everyone,

I'm a full time entrepreneur, software developer, marketer and domain investor and I really love this industry. I'm asking for your help to be given an idea that I can create that will solve a problem you have. Maybe your problem does not have a solution yet? Or if it does exist could be better?

Maybe you have always wanted to make something cool and wanted a developer to help you with it. I don't mind, I'm willing to work for equity on great ideas and with an equally committed partner. I'm confident I can create just about anything you put your mind to, it's just a matter of time.

My entire life I've thought I had to come up with the idea and create the product and then try to sell it to you, but I see now that is wrong. I will only at best be able to 'guess' what it is you want and worse make something that no one understands or needed in the first place.

There is a big difference between what I think is useful and what people are actually willing to take out their credit cards for.

In that spirit, my goal is to find something in common between domainers right now that is a problem that perhaps I can solve with software, and that if I solved it, how much would you pay for this software? If perhaps the problem is not software I'm still open to it as I may be able to put together a human resource team to solve the issue as well.

Some ideas are good, but they may cost $10,000 or even $100,000 in development costs to create, and if you (or the market) are/is only willing to pay $5/month or a one-time fee for the idea, it's probably no surprise why it has not been created yet (since your pain/problem is obviously not great enough to warrant you pulling out your wallet for the required $ amount the product will require to sustain it's self).

If you give me ideas, I will give you estimations of the development cost and what I would need to sell it for to recuperate my costs, and if enough people support the idea I will do it. In fact the people that support the idea will be given a discount for life that start now or invest into it's creation.

But most importantly I need your HONEST opinions if you would REALLY pull out your wallet and pay for the software idea if I were to create it.

I'm looking forward to what you guys come up with, thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any updates on LeadRefs.com clone?

•••
Yeah, i'm running into issues with Google banning me, I've found out there isa legit way to do it but they charge $5/ per 1000 uses, I'm trying to find a way to make that work currently. Once I got this planned out I'll let you know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back