Dynadot

I would like to report daddypi

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I used to work with him on fan sites and we earned as a team.

I paid for all the designs and he never paid me my part.

He colllected all the cash, and I trusted him for that because I knew him for a long time. He owes me somewhere arround 200 - 240 USD. He cashed in about 300 USD in total and my part was 200-240 or something like that.

I am PMing him for the last 1-2 months, and I mailed him but he never replied.

How can I get my money back. Also ppl that are working with him be aware of that :(

Alex

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
seems to me daddypi is guilty as charged, he said he'd send the guy his money yet he's still waiting, not looking good..

•••
hello just for my 2 cents i will say i have bought and sold many names to daddypi and never had a problem one. he has always been nice and handled his business in a professional manner. hope he shows up to defend himself

•••
Shows up .. do you really think he will after all I have posted here ?

Dreaming.

Off to the admins.

Alex

•••
:imho: i think you have given fair chance already actually the purpose of this thread is to let him pay back what he owe.

•••
I made the final complaint.

GUYS BE AWARE: He is on other forums too. From what I know he is daddypi there too. So beware ...

Alex

•••
•••
I hope either he pays up, or gets banned.

•••
Well he didn't pay, I filed the last complain and he is suspended/banned.

I hope you guys stay away from him.

Alex

•••
Sorry to hear that buddy!

At least he is out of our hair now!

•••
Let's hope you get your money back. See if any of the domains he owns has his info on the whois. See if you can get his number and adress etc. Good luck best of wishes.

•••
Thanks guys. That's business. Sometime you win sometime you lose.

And BlingBling, it's not worth it for me to chase him for 200. I live in a country where 200 usd is the average salary in a month. So how can I go chase this guy if it's going to cost me more and more than the 200.

I just leave it there.

Alex

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back